Create a quizz by folowing these instructions below.
1. Click Quizzes on menu bar on top.
2. Click create Quizz
3. Enter the information as requested, Title of the Quizz, Keywords, Select a Category and enter a description.
You can upload a photo but this is optional.
4. Click Create Quizz
5. You must first enter a minumun of 2 results for the answers, in a simple one question quiz for eg. CORRECT and WRONG. On this first screen lets enter your first result using Correct as an eg. The enter a description YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT..be creative enter anything you choose. CLICK ADD RESULT. then CLICK SAVE RESULT
Repeat same as above to create a second result in this eg enter WRONG and in description could be You need to try again or anything you choose. CLICK ADD RESULTS. You now have two results if you are providing more than 2 options for each answer you have to emter the results to match since this is for just a one Question quizz the answers can only be RIGHT or WRONG. Now SAVE QUIZZ RESULT.
6. CLICK NEXT STEP and Enter the Quizz Question in this example..Let us just ask WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Now in the results fields below next to CORRECT you must enter the correct answer to the Quizz in this case you would enter BARACK OBAMA, you must provide a WRONG answer so enter eg. GERALD FORD.
7. Click NEXT STEP
8. Cick PUBLISH and that is it.
To create a new discussion topic in a Fan Club follow the steps below:
1. From within the Fan Club click "Club Discussions" in left menu
2. Click "Post New Topic."
3. Enter your title and topic and click "Post New Topic."
To add a poll in a Fan Club follow the steps below:
1. From within the Club click "Club Polls" from the left menu area.
2. Click "Create New Poll."
3. Enter a title and a description.
4. Enter your poll Answers, click ADD ANOTHER OPTION to open more answer fields.
5. Click "Create Poll."
To create a Fan Club, please follow the steps below: (Note: Fan Clubs can only be created by selected Levels eg. NEW to the site you will not be able to create a club.contact a monitor and request and upgrade.)
1. Click on “Clubs” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this website.
2. Select "Create Fan Club”.
3. Fill the details for your Club and choose a photo for the clubs avatar, select the proper category and fill in the remaining information and click "Save Changes."
All registered members excluding our show business professionals and site moderators.
You can earn points doing various activities on the site, like referring friends, uploading your profile photo, creating groups, etc.
By default, your privacy settings allow everyone to view your profile settings. If you’d like to modify who can view certain areas of your your profile:
1. Click on “PROFILE” link at the top right corner from any page of this community.
2. Go to “EDIT PROFILE” section.
3. Select privacy option for each field (similar to facebook) select who you would like to be able to view this portion of your profile from everyone to Just Me.
To create a new Poll, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Polls” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this community.
2. Go to “Create New Poll” section.
3. Fill the basic details for your Poll.
4. When you are done, click on “Create Poll” to start your Poll.
To change your Poke Settings, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your “Home Page”.
2. Click on “Poke Settings” available to you in the quick-links in the left side.
3. Choose “No, do not allow others to poke me” option from the popup to stop others from poking you.
Members confirmed by you as your friends can only contact you through chat. If you do not want to be in contact with them anymore, you can anytime ‘unfriend’ that person from their profile. If required, you can also block them by visiting their profile and clicking on the “Block Member” link.
No - only you can see your email address. Our members’ privacy and security are of the utmost importance so we have taken steps to prevent spammers and other undesirables from noting your address.
Although you can see your email address when you access your own profile, nobody else can see that information. Your email address is kept very securely and is not available to anyone else.
Reporting does not mean deletion of the content. Our site administrators will work on your report and the content will be deleted from this community if it is found to be abusive or inappropriate.
To Report any inappropriate content use the “Report” link available on the main content page.
For example, reporting a Blog:
1. Go to the “Blog” you want to report.
2. Click on the “Report” link available to you in the quick-links in the left side.
3. Fill up the form.
4. Click on “Submit Report” button to submit your report.
To reset / retrieve your password, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “SIGN IN” from the top right corner of the page.
2. Now, click on “Forgot Password?” link.
3. Enter your email address in the “Email Address” field.
4. Click on “Send Email” button.
Now, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. In addition to your Facebook account, you will now also be able to login on this site with your email and password.
You can receive notifications for activities on a Forum topic by using the “Watch Topic” link available on the top of the Forum topic page. You can also choose to receive notifications for activities on your topics or replies while posting them.
Tip: To stop receiving notifications, follow the same steps and click on the “Stop Watching Topic” link.
Facebook Like buttons enable you to get organic traffic to your content. Using this button, visitors to your content will be able to “Like” your content. This will share your content with their friends on Facebook. Whenever a visitor would click on the Facebook Like button on your content, a related story will appear on their friends’ News Feeds with a link back to your content on this website.
Depending on the settings chosen by our site administrators, these Facebook Like buttons will also show to visitors their Facebook friends who have liked the content.
Our website also contains deep integration with the Open Graph of Facebook. This is dependent on the settings chosen by our site administrators. With this Open Graph integration, for all your content which have a Facebook Like Button, a corresponding Facebook Page will be automatically created. Your content’s Page will show up in the same places that Facebook Pages show up around Facebook. This means when a visitor Likes your content by clicking on the Facebook Like button on your content, a connection is made between your content and that user. In this case your content will also be shown in the “Likes and Interests” part of that visitor’s Facebook Profile. If you have linked your site account with your Facebook account, you will be able to publish updates to all those people on Facebook who have Liked your content by using the “Admin Page” link next to the Facebook Like button.
To create a Blog, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Blogs” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this community.
2. Select “Write New Entry”.
3. Fill the details for your Blog and choose the status for it to “Publish” to make it visible on this community.
4. Publish it or save as draft using “Post Entry” button available at the bottom of the page.
You can choose who all can comment on your Album while creating your Album, by choosing the appropriate option for the “Comment Privacy” field. You can edit this privacy any time by clicking on the “Edit Settings” link for your Album.
To create an Album, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Albums” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this community.
2. Select “Add New Photos”.
3. Fill the basic details for your Album and click on “Add Photos” to select one or more photos from your computer. To select multiple photos at once, hold down the Control Key (Ctrl) on your computer.
4. When your upload is finished, click the “Save Photos” button below your photo list to save them to your album.