Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Hurricane Sandy

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    October 31, 2012 12:01 AM EDT

Wow! that was massive winds and rain here and we did not even get it as bad as New York and new jersey. No power for hours only now back in my neighbourhood but others are still out around here.

I hope all are ok and not too much  damage to their property but I dont think our regular east Coast members are going to be on for a few days...mainly those in jersey like Jersey_Girl and new Yorkers like CB_Girl.

This post was edited by ShortStop at October 31, 2012 12:02 AM EDT
  • Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    October 31, 2012 4:56 PM EDT
    So this means CB_Girl and a lot of those Cameron Boyce fan girls dont have any electricity, a lot of them live out there.
    So they can't login.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    November 1, 2012 3:54 PM EDT
    I know it's crazy. I was born in Millville, NJ and I have family there. Already they've been warned to stay off the roads. It's crazy.
  • Tristan
    • 36 posts
    November 1, 2012 4:10 PM EDT
    Yea members like Shortstop from Virginia and members from new jersey adn New York and other east USA still no electricity I am sure..even here in Toronto we only just got ours back and many still without power.
  • Gossip_Girl
    • 5 posts
    November 9, 2012 12:09 PM EST

Seriously and none of my friends on here from east have not been online here, Jersey Girl from new Jersey a few from NJ and NY but I just heard still over a Million people have no electricty in New York and NJ..I pray for them.