Forums » TSO Grads

Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood wed

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    November 1, 2012 12:37 AM EDT

Teen Stars Online grads Actress Evan Rachel Wood, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday.

They first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends.”

Wood was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    November 1, 2012 1:52 PM EDT
    Congratulations to Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    November 1, 2012 3:52 PM EDT
    Wow. I knew they were back together but I didn't think they would marry so soon. Even Jamie dispelled rumors in an interview months ago in which he said he wasn't thinking much about marriage and it's the nature of his generation, especially since many of his age have come from divorced couples. My sister's 30 and she's just 'common law.' Even though she's expecting they're still not marrying.
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    November 4, 2012 6:47 PM EST

Congrats to them I like them both.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    November 4, 2012 6:57 PM EST

Quick and unexpected but yes I also think they make a great couple, much better than her and Manson.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    November 4, 2012 11:08 PM EST

I did not see that one coming, always like Bell and also Wood so I hope it is not your typical celeb marriage.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    November 7, 2012 3:45 PM EST

I thought Jamie could do better.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    November 8, 2012 4:39 PM EST

How better by getting an English girl like Emma Watson?

Jon_Brit said:

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    November 9, 2012 4:11 PM EST

I'm kind of suspicious of Evan as well. I even heard in an interview after the wedding she still insisted she's bi. I think they're too different people. They'll be lucky if they make it 10 years, which is actually longer than your typical Hollywood marriage.

Jon_Brit said:

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    January 11, 2013 5:42 PM EST

Well just read on the news brief section here on Teen Stars Online that Evan is expecting a baby, that was quick. but congrats to her and Jamie.   Link

• Sweet_Chick
    • 7 posts
    January 11, 2013 7:09 PM EST
    Well they didnt waste anytyime, obviously she was that way when they married.

Strawberrygirl said:

Well just read on the news brief section here on Teen Stars Online that Evan is expecting a baby, that was quick. but congrats to her and Jamie.   Link

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    January 22, 2013 4:07 PM EST

Yeah, just heard now. Funny how they're expecting after just weeks of marriage while my sister and her boyfriend are expecting after five years of dating and living together.

This post was edited by OmahaTrevor at January 22, 2013 4:08 PM EST
  • Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    January 23, 2013 3:42 PM EST
     Obvioulsy that bun was in the oven sometime before that.

OmahaTrevor said:

Yeah, just heard now. Funny how they're expecting after just weeks of marriage while my sister and her boyfriend are expecting after five years of dating and living together.