Forums » General Teen Stars

Congratulations to Tom and Quvenzhane

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    December 8, 2012 7:17 PM EST

The first movie awards have been decided: the National Board of Review awards. This year the Best Male and Female Breakthrough awards went to two young actors. Our own Tom Holland won the male award for his performance in The Impossible. The female winnier is Quvenzhane Wallis who's not a TSO star, at least not yet, for her perofrmance in Beasts Of The Southern Wild.

Here are the award winners. Gala will be held January 8th: http://www.nbrmp.org/awards/

• JessieJ99
    • 2 posts
    December 8, 2012 9:38 PM EST
    I saw Beast of the Southern Wild and the little girl was so awesome, they should add her to this site.
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    December 8, 2012 11:51 PM EST

Both of those movies I want to see, "The Impossible" trailers look really good and so was "The Beast of the Southern Wild" when I saw the trailer here.

Is it out on DVD yet, I need to check that.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    December 9, 2012 11:44 AM EST
    Beast of the Southern Wild is now on DVD Canadian_Girl.

Canadian_Girl said:

Both of those movies I want to see, "The Impossible" trailers look really good and so was "The Beast of the Southern Wild" when I saw the trailer here.

Is it out on DVD yet, I need to check that.

• Cams_Fan
    • 7 posts
    December 10, 2012 1:49 PM EST
    Yes, she deserves it I saw "Beast of the Southern Wild" and she was amazing. I also want to see Tom Holland in "The Impossible" the trailer looks good.