Forums » TV Shows

Kid's Town

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 9, 2013 8:32 PM EDT

I finally had some time over the weekend to see a few episodes of Kid's Town and I enjoyed it, good acting by the kids and other in the film and some solid production values despite what I am guessing is not a large budget as it is an independent entry not a newtoek or studio production.

A special shoult to David Knoll and Noah Ryan Scott as they both viti this site but the whole young cast pulled it off effectively.

When I see a few more episodes I will give a more detailed review of the production.

This post was edited by Klattuu at September 9, 2013 8:32 PM EDT
  • David Knoll
    • 6 posts
    September 10, 2013 9:16 PM EDT

Thanks for the quick review.  It was small budget - $200,000 for 12 episodes!  I hope you like the rest of the episodes - I think we get better in each one.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    September 12, 2013 2:39 PM EDT

I still have to see but be sure I will watch them, the trailer and Klattuu's comments make it even more so.

• CB4EVA
    • 6 posts
    September 22, 2013 12:06 PM EDT

My mom got us first one to see what it i slike, we like it and are going to order the rest of the series.

I think everyone should  check out the first episode to see what it is like it is only a dolar get your dad buy it. then you will like it and get the rest it dont cost much at all.

• David Knoll
    • 6 posts
    September 23, 2013 2:39 PM EDT

CB4EVA

THANKS!  Glad you enjoyed!!  If you like the first, you will love the newer ones.  The first episode was when we were all just getting to know each other.  Once we were all friends for real and we knew the characters better, the shows get better and better!!

David

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    October 4, 2013 7:38 PM EDT

We rented them saw them pretty good, will there be more?

• David Knoll
    • 6 posts
    October 12, 2013 10:32 AM EDT
    Yes. 2 more in next 10 days. 4 more in Nobember. We hope to film more soon. .