Forums » News and Announcements

Duplication and Re-Posting

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    February 4, 2014 2:41 PM EST

Users please try to refrain from posting duplicate content; we have noticed this in the past but turned a blind eye. We are responding now to a complaint of material being posted then after reposted again simply to jump back at the top of the display Que.
    Do not post any of the same complaint multiple times, duplicates will be removed.
    Do not post content and then remove it and post it again to get back to the top.
    If content is popular it will naturally always be in activity feed, if content is posted there are ways to again promote it to the top by using the share feature on the content.
    This is a small student run site space is an optimum we do not need multiple copies of any items.
    Thank you all for your cooperation in this manner.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    February 5, 2014 8:47 PM EST

You moderators are far too lenient, I have seen rubbish posted here I would remove the second I see it. I would remove poor quality photos and only photos of the stars here would I keep, and also any off topic videos. This is not some commercial site with unlimted resources, I apprciate the admin operating it for years with nothing coming back in return.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    February 5, 2014 8:53 PM EST

@jeff Wincott, you are a hardliner and conservative in your ways from the day you login here, memebrs must be allowed to post some other content besides star photos dont you think?