Forums » TV Shows

Good Riddance Charlie

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    February 19, 2014 10:18 AM EST

We recently bid Goodbye to another lame Disney show as Goodbye Charlie is gone after 4 seasons, the standard run time of these Disney shows stands at 3 to 4 seasons. Shake it Up bit the dust at three and I expect the lame "Jessie" to be gone after 2014 also. Can't wait for the end of Cameron Boyce he will neevr work again unless they keeping making those lame, Grown Up films.

Hope I did not offend anyone.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    February 19, 2014 10:40 AM EST

Dude, lol you hope you did not offend anyone even though you meant to. Look these shows are chaff in the wind a little more than live action cartoons but you can't fault the kid/teen actors these are roles to die for. 

• RyanO
    • 4 posts
    February 19, 2014 4:01 PM EST

Hahahahahahaha Good Riddance Charlie hahahaha that is funny, I hate those shows also but I like Zendaya so I wathced Shake it up. Jessie is just stupid.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    February 19, 2014 8:30 PM EST

Thank you for your opinion, I thought it was a funny and enjoyable show as I am sure many other do.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    February 21, 2014 3:33 PM EST

Hahaha Good Riddance Charlie, I see you hate Disney shows Garyiscool? I like Shake it UP for the two hot girls. Jessie is a stupid show I agree sorry to those who like it this is my opinion.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    February 22, 2014 12:49 PM EST

Gary is being a troll, he is trying to get an emotional response from fans of that show and Jessie as he knows there are a ton of Cameeon Boyce fans here. On the other hand he could claim it is his opinion, I just ask fans of those shows ignore and enjoy your show.

• BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    February 23, 2014 9:40 PM EST
    omg! ure such a hata fer realz tho umm if this was fanpop id yell you off but I dont want to get ban here so all il say is ur a hater and oh forget it.

Garyiscool said:

We recently bid Goodbye to another lame Disney show as Goodbye Charlie is gone after 4 seasons, the standard run time of these Disney shows stands at 3 to 4 seasons. Shake it Up bit the dust at three and I expect the lame "Jessie" to be gone after 2014 also. Can't wait for the end of Cameron Boyce he will neevr work again unless they keeping making those lame, Grown Up films.

Hope I did not offend anyone.

• TheEDge
    • 5 posts
    October 15, 2016 11:18 PM EDT

Hey, I liked "Good Luck Charlie."