Forums » TV Shows

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE

• Kandy_Gurl
    • 6 posts
    March 16, 2014 12:32 AM EDT

Ok I am really in love with the show MITM, anyone here every seen it? I know when it was on most of us were maybe very young. If you have Netflix the whole series is there that is where I am watching it.

OMG the family is so crazy it is hilarious and the three boys are so cute starting with Frankie Muniz and Justin Berfield and the youngest Dewey played by Per Sullivan, the oldest brother Francis a trouble maker is away at military school. The parents are just nuts, a really funny show any fans at all talk about it here.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 16, 2014 1:12 AM EDT

I grew up watching MITM, at that time it's popularity and that of it's stars was light years more than any current Disney show or their stars.

Cameron Boyce as an example would be pale in popularity compared to how the teens and pre-teen girls at that time loved Frankie and Justin. The show was also far more popular than Jessie ot Kickin It or any of this Disney stuff of todaya nd it was also more grown-up in the jokes and content but still ok for kids.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    March 21, 2014 11:35 PM EDT

I watched Malcolm In The Middle when I was a teen. Actually that show was the subjectof a lot of conversation here during TSO's first years. Frankie of course was a big star because of it. Erik Per was also popular while Justin had is own following. The best acting of course came from the parents. It was at its best during the first two seasons.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 22, 2014 1:07 AM EDT

If any of you did not catch the Breaking bad alternate ending that played out as a dream via MITN check YT it is hilarious it was here but got removed for content.

Who can forget the huge and absolutely crazy Frankie Muniz stalwart Stargirly911 and the just as crazy Justinb_luvr who was the Berfield fan they had some battles and both as nasty as they come.

I agree first 2 seasons was the best.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    March 22, 2014 1:39 AM EDT

One of the true driving forces in the early days of this site was MITM and it's stars, the movie Billy Elliot and Jamie Bell, the movie Holes and Kkleo Thomas those events and those young stars had the site even busier than it is these days in terms of active memebrs participating.

The throng of Khleo Thomas fans made well over a thousand post per day in his forum.

Back to Frankie he was enormously popular, no other teen star today could mathc the fame he had in those days of that show and the movies he appeared in.

Despiote all that to me his best role was the movie he was in before MITM, MY DOG SKIP.

• CB_Fan
    • 6 posts
    March 23, 2014 11:23 AM EDT

lolz @ u guyz there is no way this Frankie Muniz guy could have been more popula than Cameron Boyce is.

• New_Girl
    • 5 posts
    March 27, 2014 5:04 PM EDT
    lolz I agree CB_Fan there is no way that show Malcolm in the Middle and Frankie Muniz could have been more popular compare to "Jessie: and to Cameron Boyce. cx
    CB_Fan said:

lolz @ u guyz there is no way this Frankie Muniz guy could have been more popula than Cameron Boyce is.

This post was edited by New_Girl at March 27, 2014 5:06 PM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 28, 2014 12:47 AM EDT

Yes, yes and yes there is no comparison at all Malcolm in the Middle and its star Frankie Muniz's popularity was off the charts for the entire run of the series and mainly in the first 2 or 3. The popularity of "Jessie" and Cameron Boyce pales in comparison and this is no disrespect of Cameron it is the facts.

I can also be 100% sure "Jessie" will not run half as long as that show did.

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    December 6, 2015 5:21 PM EST

Omg! I luv MITM, we have the box sets a long time and I decided to sratr watching and I am hooked. It sis o funny and Franlkie Muniz was so hot. cx

That is one crazy family. lol

•  Andr\u00e9s
    • 14 posts
    January 6, 2018 2:02 PM EST

Wow, based on the talk on this topic this site was around when MITM was on TV that was like 2000 I think so that crazy Justinbluver etc might even now be married and have kids. lol

Why can't we see old stuff from that time might be fun.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    January 7, 2018 8:19 PM EST

MITM is such a crazy show, I can see why kids loved it back in the day.