Forums » Christian Martyn

Christian Martyn - Christmas Parade

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 16, 2014 1:00 AM EDT

Just repeating Christian who recently  anounced he has booked a role in a Hallmark tv movie called "Christmas Parade!" he went on to say he can't wait to get back on set at the end of the month (July).This is good news and we look forward to seeing his work when this is completed and aired.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    July 16, 2014 12:25 PM EDT

Awesome, I like to see the stars that are on this site stars section do well and more for the ones that actually have an account.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    July 17, 2014 9:09 PM EDT

Good, I always like Halmark releases, look forward to it when it airs also.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    July 20, 2014 12:02 PM EDT

Congratulations Christian, good news for real have fun filming it.

• July 20, 2014 9:58 PM EDT

Thanks everyone - really looking forward to being back on set!  Have my wardrobe call this week!

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    July 21, 2014 7:37 AM EDT

Good I will watch when it is ready, so it is a Christmas movie filmed in summer? so movie magic for snow and ice I guess.

• 1D_Gurl
    • 6 posts
    July 24, 2014 11:56 AM EDT

Awesome, I look forward to seeing it. cx

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 11, 2014 8:19 PM EDT

Since this is a Christmas movie it is winter time on set so I guess either fake snow or a snow-making machine. I think it is tough making a winter time movie in Sumer here you have fake snow you might be decked out in a winter coat and it is 70 or 80 outside. I guess Christian would know what that is like I think he might be going though it. So you maybe be boinling hot and have to act like you are cold.

This post was edited by Klattuu at August 11, 2014 8:33 PM EDT
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    August 12, 2014 12:33 AM EDT

Yea true Klatuu I never thought of that. Acting is not the piece of cake we sometimes think it is tough and repetitive and lots of waiting around but o boy I wish I was an actor. lol

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    August 12, 2014 11:18 AM EDT

Filming in winter is uncomfiortable I would guess for both cast and crew but it does add the realism. it is a challenge filming winter in 30.c wearing a winter coat and all but hey thats show biz.

[blockquote]Klattuu said:

Since this is a Christmas movie it is winter time on set so I guess either fake snow or a snow-making machine. I think it is tough making a winter time movie in Sumer here you have fake snow you might be decked out in a winter coat and it is 70 or 80 outside. I guess Christian would know what that is like I think he might be going though it. So you maybe be boinling hot and have to act like you are cold.

[/blockquote]