Forums » News and Announcements

Former Teen Stars

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    April 2, 2018 9:39 AM EDT

Awesome! I love looking at info and photos of former teen stars of 80's and 90's for example.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    April 6, 2018 4:43 PM EDT

Nobody can register there mate, not even monitors and don't forget it wont be like this posting coments on videos and photos and the like I think just the forum and on blog type post you can comment.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    April 10, 2018 1:52 PM EDT

I am still waiting to be able to sighup there any new news on how long amigos?

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    April 12, 2018 10:35 AM EDT

Open the registrtion plz I want to ask something on the forum about a former teen star.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    April 14, 2018 11:22 AM EDT

To all that are interested the registration there should be very close maybe next week but not sure the day, so keep checking.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:50 PM EDT

I would like an early invite on formerteenstars, plz admin I can help get some early content there as I want to ask questions about some stuff on the forum from those guys.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    May 2, 2018 5:20 PM EDT

UPDATE.

It is closer to allowing those from here who have asked to register, remeber it is being worked on part time and the older members from here getting some content down and ready on it.

Still you can get on it and look around and see how it is coming along.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    May 3, 2018 8:17 PM EDT

I want an account there, keep off people like Commander and his pals.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    May 5, 2018 11:02 AM EDT

When you can register will a signup link be there because strange now there is no login or signup yet a few of the older memebrs from here have accounts and are commenting and using the forum etc??

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    May 5, 2018 11:14 PM EDT

Oh I just went there, it could be informative to find out about child stars of long ago and many are now adults and big actors, some not even acting so yes.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    May 7, 2018 8:36 PM EDT

I hope I get an invite to be a member there, I contribute a lot here so I will be involved.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    May 7, 2018 10:55 PM EDT

Please give me and invite to the Beta version of formerteenstars.com the sister site of teenstarsonline.com, I can contribute and plus NavyBoy has an invite.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    May 9, 2018 10:13 AM EDT

It looks almost done to me, since I last looked a logo is up, the beta message is off, videos are being added, the members from here have the forum filled with topics and also have some articles.

This post was edited by Shawn at May 9, 2018 10:14 AM EDT
  • Walton
    • 13 posts
    May 9, 2018 11:38 PM EDT
    Hi Eldon, I agree and that is why I want to be there also, it will be more serious.
    Eldon said:

Oh I just went there, it could be informative to find out about child stars of long ago and many are now adults and big actors, some not even acting so yes.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    May 25, 2018 8:26 AM EDT

I am still waiting to get on that site, when can we register it looks done to me.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    May 30, 2018 11:18 AM EDT

Yes folks Skater is proud to be the first regular member given an account at formerteenstars. regular besides the long time super members like OmahaTrevor, Klattuu, etc.

This post was edited by Skater_TJ at May 30, 2018 11:19 AM EDT
  • No Comply
    • 9 posts
    May 30, 2018 10:24 PM EDT
    Hey TJ I saw you posted there I also see OG JOhn has an account so it is just you two so far, get me on.
    Skater_TJ said:

Yes folks Skater is proud to be the first regular member given an account at formerteenstars. regular besides the long time super members like OmahaTrevor, Klattuu, etc.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    June 4, 2018 2:56 PM EDT

Wait I see Skater TJ has an account at FTS but I still see no join or register link????????

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    June 24, 2021 11:56 PM EDT

Al members here should visit more often the admin made it to honor all the former teen stars through the years that were listed on Teen Stars Online. A good chance to lear about some former teen stars. 

Former Teen Stars