Forums » Movies

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids In Movies

• Swills
    • 4 posts
    July 27, 2018 5:11 PM EDT

LOL good video, the most annoying two are Short Round and Alex but I have to pick Alex he is so annoying you feel like punching him out.

• Emo Girl
    • 9 posts
    July 27, 2018 8:57 PM EDT

I just hate that Veruca Salt, while watching the movie I wished I could just grab her and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    July 29, 2018 5:36 PM EDT

Hilarious, I say that brat from The Mummy Returns.

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    July 29, 2018 6:52 PM EDT

I think they are all annoying except the character for The Babadook, he is autistic it wont be cool to say an autistic kid is annoying they can't help that. Other than that the most annoying is Short Round of the awesome Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom.

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    July 30, 2018 11:56 PM EDT

Just last night after all this talk of how annoying Short Round is I searched for and watched Temple of Doom on Netflix, first what a movie I mean wow but also I see why all who have seen it pick Short Round as most annoying child character in movies. OMG, he is annoying OKIE DOOKIE DR JONES. lol

What a coup for the child actor tho to be in his first movie and might have been the biggest movie that year I would guess.

• Jannik
    • 9 posts
    July 31, 2018 5:30 PM EDT

Short Round was funny and annoying, (you call him DR Jones lady) that movie scared me when I saw it I was too young parts like taking a man heart out and lowering into a fiery pit that looked like hell. lol

• Efren
    • 3 posts
    July 31, 2018 11:44 PM EDT

Veruca Salt, she is the meanest and most selfish person real or made up.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    August 1, 2018 9:42 AM EDT

Alex of The Mummy Returns is a kid you feel like punching out. lol

• StewartG
    • 4 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:44 AM EDT

It's that Rachel Ferrier character from War of the Worlds she is super annoying.

• Street
    • 3 posts
    August 3, 2018 4:59 PM EDT

Oh, yea Short Round and also the lady Willie is so annoying, also Alex from The Mummy Returns he is super annoying also.

• CiscoKid
    • 4 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:47 PM EDT

All 10 characters are annoying so that is my vote, cool and funny video but I hate that Veruca Salt girl character.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    August 10, 2018 3:57 PM EDT

On the poll so far Short Round of Temple of Doom has 55% of the vote as most annoying and the next closest at 14% of the vote are Alex Oconnell of The Mummy Returns and Veruca Salt we all know who that rude girl is.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    August 19, 2018 11:08 PM EDT

The video is funny and you have to give it to who compiled them because all ten of those characters are annoying. From the poll connected to this topic, Short Round is voted number one by a wide margin and I have to agree with that and close behind Alex from The Mummy Returns. Rachel from War of the Worlds also deserves every vote.

• Cams_Fan
    • 7 posts
    September 5, 2018 11:00 AM EDT

More good stuff from Trevor, omg I have been coming here since I was like 12 or 13 and I am now 24 been through college and still like to drop by I had so much fun here as a kid.

Nice to see Trevor, Jeff_Jones, Film_Fan, Jeffrey007 and even Jps_Bluez has been around here.

The annoying pick for me would have to be short round.

• BizKid
    • 16 posts
    September 5, 2018 4:56 PM EDT

This is a funny video and oh so true and all of them are annoying characters, however, my pick is Alex from The Mummy Returns he is aggravating. lol

• TeenStar
    • 4 posts
    September 7, 2018 9:45 PM EDT

The video is funny and I agree all 10 of those child characters can be called annoying but my vote is Short Round, omg that character is not only annoying but brings nothing to the movie, the lady is an even worst character.

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    September 8, 2018 12:44 AM EDT

I guess we can say that Short Round is the winner as the most annoying child character. lol

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    September 9, 2018 9:46 AM EDT

An excellent list of annoying child characters from movies, each one deserving of that honor. Mine would come down to between Alex of The Mumy Returns and Short Round of The Temple of Doom, after careful consideration the winner is Short Round.

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    September 9, 2018 6:54 PM EDT

Giving Short Round a bad rap dude, he is just excitable, that Alex kid from The Mummy Returns that is a pure annoying brat.

• WeFlyHigh
    • 3 posts
    September 11, 2018 9:19 PM EDT

All very annoying, Problem Child is so crude, Veruca Salt is disgusting and Short Round is grating. lol

• Carrie013
    • 10 posts
    September 12, 2018 10:28 PM EDT

Please put me down as voting for that Rachel girl, when I watched that movie she was getting on my nerves. Short Round is also annoying but my vote is for the girl on War of the Worlds.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    January 4, 2019 2:03 PM EST

So both here and on the poll the Asian kid of Temple of Doom won I see, bloody annoying he is even more than Alex of The Mummy Returns.