Forums » Technology

Say NO to 5G

• The Word
    • 3 posts
    August 8, 2019 10:34 AM EDT

The Word here once more bringing you RHE WORD, THE TRUTH.

Technology brings ease and it brings convenience and it also brings long term health concerns, oh how great it was to live hundreds of years ago, no industrial and auto air pollution no being constantly living in a microwave over constantly being bombarded bu EMF.

These things are a danger and the problem is government does not care and neither it seems does you the consumer as long as you can press your cell phone against your temple and chat away as EMF bore through your skull and manipulates your brain cells.

Now they are shoving 5G down your throats and the consumers are excited over this new coverage and ignore the dangers, well there is a minority that sees and is working against it, Brussels has seen it and halted plans for 5G because they said it does not meet the city's strict radiation rules.

You are not free from this bombardment, in your home even if you are off wifi, in the malls, coffee shops where ever you go.

Take warning to avoid 5G, wire up items in your home, reduce wifi in the home it is not good, at the least shut it off at night when you sleep.

Laugh if you must bust the future health ramifications are going to be horrendous, cell towers on every corner are not good, stop living in a microwave oven.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    August 8, 2019 12:01 PM EDT

@The Word, you are a nutter, sod off.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    August 8, 2019 12:26 PM EDT

@Chris Kross, that is exactly what the big telecom like to hear people calling those concern about such things a nut and conspiracy nut etc, first thing do not trust government they say it is safe the bet is it might not be, oh these pills have passed they are safe but meanwhile big pharma greased some palms.

There is a real concern about 5G that comes from very intelligent people scientist and doctors many communities, cities and entire countries like Israel are saying NO to 5G, even clothing by the name of Spero are being sold as protection against EMF.

EMF breaks down the blood-brain barrier (Look it up) but yourself a cheap EMF meter and be shocked to see the levels as you travel, you are not even safe in your vehicle anymore with the smart tech in cars.

Face it, people, we are living in an invisible radiation soup and some say oh it is so small it is harmless but is it. another tip these new long-lasting LED bulbs are also a hazard to health the frequency the put off.

The Gov big tele corporations are all about the money and be damn the health concerns, think about your own health and fight back.

I ditched my smartphone for a nice little modern feature phone, still radiates but not as much all I am interested is to be able to make a call in a pinch, not Apples latest smartphone.

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    August 9, 2019 10:10 AM EDT

Many people here in my country also say they don't want this for me if it makes my gaming faster bring it on. , on the other hand, I don't want to get sick off some wifi.

• Carrie013
    • 10 posts
    August 12, 2019 9:36 AM EDT

A true story and no lie, our wifi modem was always on 4G, then I started feeling like prickly all over my skin and suddenly had problems sleeping, headaches and could not figure why, not bad headaches just like a tightness. My dad one day checking the wifi modem settings saw that it was updated remotely and they had turned on 5G, my dad set it again to 4G and my skin stopped feeling prickly, tight headache gone and I was back sleeping. He said it seems that 5G signal might have been the cause, make sense to me.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    August 12, 2019 8:35 PM EDT
    I believe you this 5G is no joke and I do not want it near me but what can I do unless I move to the mountains.
    Carrie013 said:

A true story and no lie, our wifi modem was always on 4G, then I started feeling like prickly all over my skin and suddenly had problems sleeping, headaches and could not figure why, not bad headaches just like a tightness. My dad one day checking the wifi modem settings saw that it was updated remotely and they had turned on 5G, my dad set it again to 4G and my skin stopped feeling prickly, tight headache gone and I was back sleeping. He said it seems that 5G signal might have been the cause, make sense to me.

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    August 18, 2019 10:30 PM EDT

So you can not have it in your home but when they have the antennas all over the place how can you avoid it? if this is really not good for you then Government and big telecom are criminals. Very odd that some countries banned it, there have to be something there.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    August 19, 2019 7:57 AM EDT

Technology beings death, EMF, Pollution you name it to think how clean the air was a few hundred years ago and the water and the atmosphere not a soup of microwave signals. If you live in a condo or apartment that allows them to put cell towers on the roof move out.

The comfort and ease that tech bring also bring early death with its offshoots or the pollution and EMF radiation, move to a cabin deep in the woods by a clean stream

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    August 19, 2019 1:08 PM EDT
    @Darth Maul you are so anti establisment.
    Darth Maul said:

Technology beings death, EMF, Pollution you name it to think how clean the air was a few hundred years ago and the water and the atmosphere not a soup of microwave signals. If you live in a condo or apartment that allows them to put cell towers on the roof move out.

The comfort and ease that tech bring also bring early death with its offshoots or the pollution and EMF radiation, move to a cabin deep in the woods by a clean stream

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    August 23, 2019 6:57 PM EDT
    I say yes to 5G got my gaming day goodbye to lag.
  • Elian
    • 20 posts
    August 25, 2019 7:15 PM EDT
    Yes you can say goodbye to lag and helo to health problems, I will take the lag thank you and big telecom and keep their 5G, NO TO 5G.
    Thran05 said:
    I say yes to 5G got my gaming day goodbye to lag.

• Jacob Forte
    • 2 posts
    August 27, 2019 8:20 PM EDT

If it was dangerous it would not be allowed, right?

• Argent
    • 6 posts
    September 1, 2019 2:02 PM EDT
    Since when does big companies of the Govt care what is good for you, money talks and 5G will give you speed and also barbecue your brains.
    Jacob Forte said:

If it was dangerous it would not be allowed, right?

This post was edited by Argent at September 1, 2019 2:03 PM EDT
  • Carl
    • 8 posts
    September 8, 2019 9:10 AM EDT

I would say there is some concern about this, think about it you have some high frequencies signal bombarding your body, how can this be good? Would you go into a microwave and have it turned on?