Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Random Thoughts

• The Word
    • 3 posts
    January 16, 2022 5:08 PM EST

One of many problems with America is their fascination with celebrities of all types, yes these extremely decadent and flawed human beings and this fascination are not just the slothful and unmotivated teens of today whose Gods are the phone in their hands and the filthy social media they are engaged with.

Yes, mothers and grown people that should know better especially females are self-absorbed with these flawed celebs and whatever they are up to. Look inward at your own lives and make something of yourselves, fellow teens put down the phones and get off TikTok and find something constructive to do besides looking to see what some person is up to simply because they sing or play-act in movies or on TV, these people could care less about you.

Go to the ant they sluggard consider her way and be wise.

I bring my first WORD of 22 here in the forum, I hope they hit the mark and you lash out that will prove it.

• Georgy Girl
    • 8 posts
    January 22, 2022 7:12 PM EST
    I suppose a lot of what you just said is true and thankfully it does not apply to me, I use Socialmedia for family and friends and not to follow everything some kid star does, I enjoy their movies and TV shows but dont have to know all about their freaking lives I got my own to live.
    The Word said:

One of many problems with America is their fascination with celebrities of all types, yes these extremely decadent and flawed human beings and this fascination are not just the slothful and unmotivated teens of today whose Gods are the phone in their hands and the filthy social media they are engaged with.

Yes, mothers and grown people that should know better especially females are self-absorbed with these flawed celebs and whatever they are up to. Look inward at your own lives and make something of yourselves, fellow teens put down the phones and get off TikTok and find something constructive to do besides looking to see what some person is up to simply because they sing or play-act in movies or on TV, these people could care less about you.

Go to the ant they sluggard consider her way and be wise.

I bring my first WORD of 22 here in the forum, I hope they hit the mark and you lash out that will prove it.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    April 11, 2022 12:27 AM EDT

Wipe the FILTH that is DISNEY off, cancel Disney+, do not watch any of their channels, do not visit any of their parks burn every DVD movie of Disney do not spend a penny on these Marxist scums where FAIR IS FOUL AND FOUL IS FAIR.