Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Random Thoughts

• Freeport_Chick
    • 4 posts
    November 29, 2020 5:01 PM EST
    This girl in my area only 12 and her mom caught her dancing in just nher underclothers on socialmedia, she got in big trouble and ban from it she cant even have a phone.
    Sherrie Baby said:
    LOL @Rhea hahahahaha sadly though it is true too many foolish girls do such things on those medias.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 9, 2020 9:06 PM EST

Silly, silly teens DELETE TIKTOK now..it is spying and sending ALL your data to China and the CCP.

What more evidence do you need, silly social media addicted people how many accounts do you need, go READ A BOOK.

(Apple’s iOS 14 caught the app secretly accessing users’ clipboards and a backlash immediately followed.)

This post was edited by Jeff_Wincott at December 9, 2020 9:07 PM EST
  • Juditka
    • 11 posts
    December 15, 2020 1:08 PM EST
    Well I don't use it or facebook or Twitter or Instagram the only thing I use that is social is Whatsapp to contact Family and friends.
    Jeff_Wincott said:

Silly, silly teens DELETE TIKTOK now..it is spying and sending ALL your data to China and the CCP.

What more evidence do you need, silly social media addicted people how many accounts do you need, go READ A BOOK.

(Apple’s iOS 14 caught the app secretly accessing users’ clipboards and a backlash immediately followed.)

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    December 15, 2020 5:27 PM EST

@Juditka, you don't use Facebook or Instagram just Whatsapp so who do you think owns WhatsApp, none other than Facebook, the reason is that they must drain every inch of everyone's DATA so any company that starts and gets big they buy them out.

Sure rag on TIKTOK as a data thief for China and what do you think Facebook and the other are, your data goes right to the NSA....enjoy your loss of freedom and privacy just to shake ta T@A on TIKTOK for a few likes and follows..SHEEP.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    February 23, 2021 11:50 PM EST

It seems the silencing of voices and cancel culture has even reached Teen Stars Online, I was denied to create a TEEN PATRIOTS CLUB because why, course because it is for Conservative Teens and tet they gave the go-ahead for the gay teen boys up in here to create a club for LGBTQ+ and what else other letters they will stick on there next.

The woke nonsense in this country and the male white Christian is bad is straight out of the devil's playbook.

• Stewart
    • 6 posts
    February 24, 2021 11:29 AM EST
    GOOD this is no place for politics it is a TEEN STARS FAN SITE.
    Darth Maul said:

It seems the silencing of voices and cancel culture has even reached Teen Stars Online, I was denied to create a TEEN PATRIOTS CLUB because why, course because it is for Conservative Teens and tet they gave the go-ahead for the gay teen boys up in here to create a club for LGBTQ+ and what else other letters they will stick on there next.

The woke nonsense in this country and the male white Christian is bad is straight out of the devil's playbook.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:21 AM EST
    You were simply told this is a teen entertainment fan site for teens to talk about and share info on their favorite stars, the admin doesn't want any political club here, you all share your feleings thos ethat dont agree see it join and there you fo, we do not want that here, keep it on topic no politics. I know you always drop political coments but a club...NO WAY.
    Darth Maul said:

This post was edited by Klattuu at March 5, 2021 12:22 AM EST
  • Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    March 10, 2021 12:33 AM EST
    Darth Maul said:
    I am off topic and yet THE WORD who is not a contributing mener all she does is travell the internet leaving scriptures like she did today and still on front. so funy mo politics but religion?
    Klattuu said:
    You were simply told this is a teen entertainment fan site for teens to talk about and share info on their favorite stars, the admin doesn't want any political club here, you all share your feleings thos ethat dont agree see it join and there you fo, we do not want that here, keep it on topic no politics. I know you always drop political coments but a club...NO WAY.
    Darth Maul said:

• Modesty Blaise
    • 3 posts
    March 13, 2021 2:40 PM EST

I don't know why you all put up with Darth Maul he is the same troublesome git over at Former Teen Stars where he goes by Donnie Darki, is he dense to try and bring politics to a teen stars site.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    March 26, 2021 7:49 PM EDT

The United Nations is an EVIL institution.

Chew on that for a bit Sheep.

• Mags
    • 4 posts
    March 27, 2021 2:42 PM EDT
    DUDE, you are alwasy so out there, don't they keep peace and help people and stuff.
    Darth Maul said:

• Shemeka Coates
    • 4 posts
    March 28, 2021 11:54 AM EDT
    @Mags, exactly they do good, Darth maul is a rebel and a conspiracy teenager and don't trust the Govt.
    Mags said:
    DUDE, you are alwasy so out there, don't they keep peace and help people and stuff.
    Darth Maul said:

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 28, 2021 5:57 PM EDT

@ShamekaCoates @Mags, you kids today are such sheeple you pay no attention to anything but what is going on with FB or other social media and you have no idea what is going on in the world. The UN is supposed to do good but all they are not is a New Age anti-Christian loving NWO Organization. You say they keep peace and yet in these poor disadvantaged countries like Haiti and Africa when they show up kids get sexually abused yes by the soldiers, and not all but there are many incidents do some searching and get educated.

The world would be a better place without the United Nations.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    May 25, 2021 10:51 AM EDT
    That is a shocking statement, I have never heard them described that way at all.
    Darth Maul said:

This post was edited by Rog at May 25, 2021 10:53 AM EDT
  • Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    May 26, 2021 11:14 AM EDT
    That is because you are a Sheep Rog, Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Rog said:
    That is a shocking statement, I have never heard them described that way at all.
    Darth Maul said:

• Kaitiexoxox
    • 5 posts
    June 13, 2021 9:53 AM EDT

Here is my nice random thought for your woke robots, MIDDLE FINGER TO CRITICAL RACE THEORY,  be dang if I sit in a classroom and let some woke teacher tell me I am no good and racist just because I am white. The commies behind this can go to hell, death to communism.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    June 13, 2021 5:09 PM EDT
    Well listen to you, on this matter your in your face attitude on here suits that well. I agree with you as I just came out of a college full of commie professors. You teens stand up if they start teaching it pick up your books and bag and walk out, no I am not racist because I am white you go to hell comminust pigs. I did not hate a sole and I am not repsonsible for the dark ages of slavery in thsi country so you go to hell. Macarthy was right and communism now has infected every part of America, Hollywood with comunist A listers like Hanks and Cloooney and one and one, it is ripe in the education system and oh is it ever in the media. PUSH BACK.
    Kaitiexoxox said:

Here is my nice random thought for your woke robots, MIDDLE FINGER TO CRITICAL RACE THEORY,  be dang if I sit in a classroom and let some woke teacher tell me I am no good and racist just because I am white. The commies behind this can go to hell, death to communism.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    June 13, 2021 9:07 PM EDT
    OMG!! plz the admin says no politics it is not me but plz. If I delete it you will say I am a censor. This is a teen entertainment site but some of you teens too poltical especialy Dart Maul wit his trong views. Please stay on topic and talk politcis on other sites.

Jeff_Wincott said:
    Well listen to you, on this matter your in your face attitude on here suits that well. I agree with you as I just came out of a college full of commie professors. You teens stand up if they start teaching it pick up your books and bag and walk out, no I am not racist because I am white you go to hell comminust pigs. I did not hate a sole and I am not repsonsible for the dark ages of slavery in thsi country so you go to hell. Macarthy was right and communism now has infected every part of America, Hollywood with comunist A listers like Hanks and Cloooney and one and one, it is ripe in the education system and oh is it ever in the media. PUSH BACK.
    Kaitiexoxox said:

• The Word
    • 3 posts
    July 4, 2021 8:56 PM EDT

The rich elitist in Hollywood and other areas of show biz sail the Oceans in Gigntaic Yachts, fly the skies in private jets, and take the road in gas-guzzling limos and have the NERVE to preach GLOBAL WARMING to the poor. Sell a yacht and feed a nation, you HYPOCRITES.

This is not my normal WORD from God's truth but this is what I was inspired to post today, YOU WICKED AND EVIL GENERATION.

This post was edited by The Word at July 4, 2021 9:00 PM EDT
  • Kaitiexoxox
    • 5 posts
    July 5, 2021 12:36 AM EDT
    UM I am sooooooo tired of you THE WORD coming on here once in a blue moon just to preach, a teen girl like you go get a B/F or sumthing, I wil admit you are right about the rich hypocrites but they will burn in hell and their money will help the fire burn hotter. lmao.
    The Word said:

The rich elitist in Hollywood and other areas of show biz sail the Oceans in Gigntaic Yachts, fly the skies in private jets, and take the road in gas-guzzling limos and have the NERVE to preach GLOBAL WARMING to the poor. Sell a yacht and feed a nation, you HYPOCRITES.

This is not my normal WORD from God's truth but this is what I was inspired to post today, YOU WICKED AND EVIL GENERATION.

This post was edited by Kaitiexoxox at July 5, 2021 12:37 AM EDT
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    July 5, 2021 3:02 PM EDT
    Must you be always so heavy handed, for a teen you need to stop being so serious.
    The Word said:

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    July 5, 2021 3:03 PM EDT
    @Kaitiexoxox and we are all tired of you every visit being nasty and confrontational to everyone, you are very close to being baned more so than the word, the Admin needs to deal with you it has been years you are like this.
    Kaitiexoxox said:
    UM I am sooooooo tired of you THE WORD coming on here once in a blue moon just to preach, a teen girl like you go get a B/F or sumthing, I wil admit you are right about the rich hypocrites but they will burn in hell and their money will help the fire burn hotter. lmao.
    The Word said:

This post was edited by Oпікун at July 5, 2021 3:05 PM EDT
  • Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    October 18, 2021 12:22 PM EDT

Let's Go, Brandon.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    November 21, 2021 7:20 PM EST

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY??? let me see.

Idiots continue to enjoy the Chinese Communist Party spyware junk TikTok while in China Wikipedia, Netflix, Instagram, Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and on and on are BANNED.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 29, 2021 12:19 AM EST
    Very true but Careful he might hear you and the HE is the Leftist scum running Social media and the Media. I like how political you are for a teen, more should be like that but the majority couldnt tell you whats going on in this country they too busy murdering pixels on PS4 or Twerking on TikTok.
    Darth Maul said:

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY??? let me see.

Idiots continue to enjoy the Chinese Communist Party spyware junk TikTok while in China Wikipedia, Netflix, Instagram, Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and on and on are BANNED.

This post was edited by Jeff_Wincott at December 29, 2021 12:23 AM EST