Forums » Movies

Time Bandits (1981)

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    May 31, 2012 12:12 AM EDT

I watched a Blu-ray of and old movie this weekend guys the name of the movie was "Time Bandits" a kind of magical fantasy about a kid who is 11 who is kind of ignored a lot by his rents, he likes Greek Mythology a bit of a dreamer and one night a knight on a horse bust through his closet door (LOL) I know and then is gone like in a flash....so to make it short he starts time travelling through all diff time periods with these midget guys looking for some treasure.

Ok seems kind of stupid but watch it if you can it is realy good with some good effects I guess for 1981 I mean thats ages ago.

I looked up the child star his name was Craig Warnock and he has not done no anything after that cept something in 1983.

Yea but check it out I thought it was kind of cool.

null
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    May 31, 2012 12:27 AM EDT
    Nice little topic Skater_Tj, yes this movie is 31 years old a bit before our time even tho I am in College. I saw it also when I was a kid on VHS and I also liked it The kid never acted again like you said he was in something in 83 and then nothing.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    May 31, 2012 2:18 PM EDT
    I have never heard of it or that actor but maybe if I come across it I will watch it.
  • Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    May 31, 2012 2:35 PM EDT
    I've seen it, it is an old British film from like you said the 80's it is quite good like most things British.
  • JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    May 31, 2012 5:39 PM EDT
    Never heard of it but it sounds like a cool movie.
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    June 1, 2012 4:25 PM EDT
    It is good my dad has it in his collection that is huge and one day I put it in to see what it was like watched the whole thing it was cool.

JoeCool said:
    Never heard of it but it sounds like a cool movie.
  • BizKid
    • 16 posts
    June 3, 2012 12:21 PM EDT
    I have seen it, I bought the DVD a few years ago for like 3 bucks at wall-mart's bargain bin and it was pretty cool.