Forums » Kids Reviews

Artemis Fowl is Foul

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    June 15, 2020 3:58 PM EDT

Artemis Fowl is a bloody disaster, what a complete load of rubbish, this movie should have been Artemis Foul as in foul-smelling. What an utter disgrace to the fine books, Disney this is a bloody joke a royal joke and bloody good that it is included in your Disney+ because to pay good pounds to see this rubbish in a cinema would be larceny.

Did I mention what an awful pice of rubbish this is, this movie should be gathered up and taken to the bloody tip, I am sure nobody involved in making this mess has ever read any of the sodding books?

This post was edited by Jon_Brit at May 23, 2021 1:54 PM EDT
  • Ben10
    • 5 posts
    June 15, 2020 8:14 PM EDT

Yes it sucks big time nothing at all like the books and I was so excited to see this, I said the effects seem kinda cool though but my older bro said they are cheesy.

• BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    June 16, 2020 2:28 PM EDT

I don't know if the movie is good but the star sure is cute. cx

• StewartD
    • 5 posts
    June 17, 2020 8:14 PM EDT

I don't know I thought the effects were kinda cool but the movie is nothing like the books I was kinda mad, I would say I did not like it.

• Carl
    • 8 posts
    June 17, 2020 9:45 PM EDT

It is not awesome like I thought it would be and it goes way off the books but it is not the worst movie you ever saw either. I think like me most fans are mad because it goes away from the books so much, this is no Harry Potter like series in the making.

• Lilly Marlene
    • 8 posts
    June 18, 2020 8:56 AM EDT
    LOL, I agree with you and I don't even think I am going to watch the movie, never read the books just not my thing. I do agree Ferida is cute and would watch any other stuff he is in.
    BoyceGirl said:

I don't know if the movie is good but the star sure is cute. cx

This post was edited by Summer at June 18, 2020 10:12 AM EDT
  • Shawn
    • 41 posts
    June 18, 2020 9:43 AM EDT

They completely ruined Artemis Fowl, the movie sucks.

• NJ_Kid
    • 5 posts
    June 18, 2020 2:41 PM EDT

LOL, this movie is such crap, what a disgrace to the books, bury this movie, please.

• Stewart
    • 6 posts
    June 18, 2020 9:02 PM EDT

Very disappointing, this could have been so good but instead, they decide to go so far from the books.

• NYKid
    • 5 posts
    June 18, 2020 11:38 PM EDT

I don't know anything about the books and as a matter of fact, I have never even heard of Artemis Fowl so I thought the movie is kinda cool.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    June 19, 2020 12:08 AM EDT

@Jon_Britt, that is well said about the new movie Artemis Fowl, all I can say is his Fowl has laid an egg, a big addled egg. They missed the boat on this one.

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    June 20, 2020 3:02 PM EDT

They kind of messed it up but still, it is not the worst you have ever seen, but totally unlike the books.

• Josh_J
    • 9 posts
    June 20, 2020 10:19 PM EDT

My kid's review? It sucks.

• Jayden
    • 4 posts
    June 23, 2020 5:14 PM EDT

Well some kinda cool stuff, effects, etc but as I know the books it is way off. 

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    June 24, 2020 7:48 PM EDT
    That is the same with me I don't know the books and first I heard about Artemis Fowl and I thought the movie was cool, so hey maybe people that havent read the books like it otr kids like us. lol
    NYKid said:

I don't know anything about the books and as a matter of fact, I have never even heard of Artemis Fowl so I thought the movie is kinda cool.

• Broderick
    • 10 posts
    June 26, 2020 9:34 AM EDT

Truth is the movie is bad, read the books or not the movie is a lousy movie and I am being politically correct, and this was ion production how long?

•  Andr\u00e9s
    • 14 posts
    June 27, 2020 10:05 PM EDT

OH wow all of you mostly saying it is bad, I never read these books so maybe I might like it then.

• Colton
    • 6 posts
    June 28, 2020 7:39 AM EDT

I want to see it, sure is a lot of hate for it here and on IMDB.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    June 28, 2020 12:11 PM EDT

Ce film craint tellement.

• RichardD
    • 7 posts
    June 28, 2020 6:38 PM EDT

Wait it can't be that bad could it? I never read the books or even heard of it before, to be honest but the trailer looks cool, kinda a Spy Kids, Agent Cody banks thing ya know.

• Seth_G
    • 7 posts
    June 29, 2020 7:30 PM EDT

I liked it, I thought it was freaking cool and I never even heard of Artemis Fowl before the movie. I don't know why so many older people hate it I guess because they say it is changed from the book. Well as a kid I just like cool XF and a kid doing cool stuff so I liked it.

• New_Girl
    • 5 posts
    June 29, 2020 11:31 PM EDT

It was not that bad and I am a girl also I did not read any books about this character.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    June 30, 2020 7:14 PM EDT

The film is a bloody disaster they completely ruined it.

• Pink Floyd
    • 4 posts
    July 4, 2020 9:28 AM EDT

It should have been awesome but instead, it is a disaster and totally deviated from the books, a big failure.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    July 4, 2020 3:58 PM EDT

Glad to see most agree that it is rubbish like I do except for these little kids who never read the books and think it is cool. The film should be taken to the bloody tip.