Forums » Cameron Boyce

Is Cameron Boyce mixed?

• SusanO
    • 5 posts
    July 14, 2012 9:33 AM EDT

I am not sure I hear some say he is but he does not look like how a mixed kid normally looks and I dont mean that in any bad way.

He looks like he is completely white race, and again I just want to know the truth it dont matter if he is or not.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 14, 2012 2:55 PM EDT
    Yes his dad Victor Boyce is African-American.
  • BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    July 14, 2012 10:52 PM EDT
    Yes he is, he is wonderfully mixed plz mix more like him. lolz
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    July 15, 2012 7:48 PM EDT
    He don't even look it, wow anyway it don't matter.
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    November 13, 2014 8:40 PM EST

I thought he was adopted??? yes his Dadis an African-American and his mom is Jewish. The kid looks all caucasian no kidding. A lot of his fans were so puzzled when they saw his dad many thought like I did that he was adopted.

• Geraldine
    • 7 posts
    June 4, 2016 2:54 PM EDT

No way is not true, how could he be? he is not mixed..where is his dad's pic, guess I will search for it but it neevr crossed my mind not that I am a huge fan of his cause I am not.

This post was edited by Geraldine at June 4, 2016 2:54 PM EDT
  • Kaitiexoxox
    • 5 posts
    June 4, 2016 4:19 PM EDT
    Only goes to prove you don't know anything, get yourself educated his dad is black here is a pic.
    Geraldine said:

No way is not true, how could he be? he is not mixed..where is his dad's pic, guess I will search for it but it neevr crossed my mind not that I am a huge fan of his cause I am not.

• Geraldine
    • 7 posts
    June 4, 2016 4:44 PM EDT
    What is your problem? get educated about who? I know all I need to know you have a problem as I can see from your other post to those girls. How am I supposed to know about his dad, I am no fan of his dont follow him serach for him etc LIKE YOU..he loks all white it happens so how am I to know..plz get a life.
    Kaitiexoxox said:
    Only goes to prove you don't know anything, get yourself educated his dad is black here is a pic.
    Geraldine said: