Forums Teen Stars Online Stars Asa Butterfield
  • Topic: Asa Butterfield Star is on the rise.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 20, 2012 12:06 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled

When I first saw him in "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" I thought he did an outstanding job and would have many offers to follow. He then went on to play Mordred in the excellent series The Adventures of Merlin, Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang  followed and then the excellent "Hugo" and now on to play the lead character in "Ender's Game" adapted from Orson Scott Card's 1985 sci-fi novel.

The futuristic tale will follow a gifted young gamer with an almost preternatural capacity for strategy and logistics who is recruited by the government to help battle an insect-like alien race.

Ender's Game comes to theaters March 15th, 2013

• March 20, 2012 11:58 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        6 0

Untitled

Good post Klattuu he is turning into an awesome young actor.

Klattuu said:

When I first saw him in "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" I thought he did an outstanding job and would have many offers to follow. He then went on to play Mordred in the excellent series The Adventures of Merlin, Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang  followed and then the excellent "Hugo" and now on to play the lead character in "Ender's Game" adapted from Orson Scott Card's 1985 sci-fi novel.

The futuristic tale will follow a gifted young gamer with an almost preternatural capacity for strategy and logistics who is recruited by the government to help battle an insect-like alien race.

• March 22, 2012 12:48 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        28 0

Untitled

I agree, good young actor.

Klattuu said:

• March 22, 2012 8:44 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled

He is terrific, I can’t wait to see Ender’s game he was simply magnificent in Hugo.

What a good young actor.

Klattuu said:

• March 31, 2012 11:03 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled

Asa Butterfield is a very good actor, he was so good in "Hugo" and I am sure he will be in "Ender's Game when it comes out.

Klattuu said:

• May 9, 2012 3:44 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        8 0

Untitled

Asa is one of many young movie actors that had me interested in yong actors again.

For a while I was starting to lose my liking for them thanks to the Disney Channel stars. Now that the limelight is fading on the older ones and the new ones don't have the same buzz to replace the level of stardom the previous ones had, I'm starting to take an interest again in a lot of the young movie actors. Asa is one, Thomas Horn is another, Joel Courtney is another.

Great to see Asa in Ender's Game. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out. I also get some interesting info on how things are shooting via his Twitter account: asabfb.
    • May 14, 2012 3:10 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        28 0

Untitled

I agree about Disney's stars and shows, no substance at all pute rubbish if you ask me but the pre-teens are eating it up and the cash is flowing in so who am I to say anything.
    • May 18, 2012 3:59 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        8 0

Untitled

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:
      I agree about Disney's stars and shows, no substance at all pute rubbish if you ask me but the pre-teens are eating it up and the cash is flowing in so who am I to say anything.

Yeah, that's why I find them insufferable. Gives me some new found respect for the Nickelodeon stars.

• June 27, 2012 4:01 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        8 0

Untitled

Just a note. Ender's Game is done filming. Now it's editing time!
    • June 29, 2012 12:36 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        21 0

Untitled

Oh cool, I really want to see this. :)

OmahaTrevor said:
      Just a note. Ender's Game is done filming. Now it's editing time!

• July 16, 2012 2:30 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled

Ye nice to hear you say that mate, he is a good one for sure.

OmahaTrevor said:
      Asa is one of many young movie actors that had me interested in yong actors again. For a while I was starting to lose my liking for them thanks to the Disney Channel stars. Now that the limelight is fading on the older ones and the new ones don't have the same buzz to replace the level of stardom the previous ones had, I'm starting to take an interest again in a lot of the young movie actors. Asa is one, Thomas Horn is another, Joel Courtney is another. Great to see Asa in Ender's Game. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out. I also get some interesting info on how things are shooting via his Twitter account: asabfb.

• July 17, 2012 3:52 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        8 0

Untitled

Yeah he is good. I forgot to add Robbie Kay to the list of actors redeeming my faith in present young actors.

He has an interesting Twitter. He not only talks about work on Ender's Game but also how much he loves Deadmau5.

Jon_Brit said:

Ye nice to hear you say that mate, he is a good one for sure.

OmahaTrevor said:
      Asa is one of many young movie actors that had me interested in yong actors again. For a while I was starting to lose my liking for them thanks to the Disney Channel stars. Now that the limelight is fading on the older ones and the new ones don't have the same buzz to replace the level of stardom the previous ones had, I'm starting to take an interest again in a lot of the young movie actors. Asa is one, Thomas Horn is another, Joel Courtney is another. Great to see Asa in Ender's Game. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out. I also get some interesting info on how things are shooting via his Twitter account: asabfb.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel