Forums » Movies

Best Movie You Have seen.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    August 18, 2012 12:07 AM EDT

What is your best film ever made? It could simply be your favorite movie for whatever reason there might be but I am sure we all have a film that we hold in very high regard. For me this film is “The Shawshank Redemption”  and this film is not number one in the IMDB to 250 films for no reason is  an absolute masterpiece, so what is your best film ever made?

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    August 18, 2012 2:20 AM EDT
    That is an awesome movie and one of my favs but my choice is "The Godfather" that is great movie making.
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    August 18, 2012 5:21 PM EDT
    Since I have not seen as many movies as you buffs and film students and mine will not be that old.lol I choose............Pan's Labyrinth
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 18, 2012 8:03 PM EDT
    There are so many movies that I hold in high regard to pick one would be so tough but let me give it a try. I am going to have to go with "The Dark Knight."
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    August 19, 2012 6:04 PM EDT
    Yes for me I would say Dark Knight that was awesome.
  • Admin
    • 27 posts
    August 19, 2012 10:00 PM EDT
    I have two movies that impacted me and made me fell in love with movies and never had the chance to see these on the big screen, they were released before my time.

I think the best movie ever made was "Jaws" with "Raiders of the Lost Ark" coming at second.
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 20, 2012 12:06 AM EDT
    Best movie I have seen is The Dark Knight. that is my fav movie.
  • Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    August 20, 2012 12:19 PM EDT
    There is no finer motion picture ever made than Quentin Tarantinos 1994 masterpiece "Pulp Fiction." This is a must see if you are a film buff but be warned of graphic violence and language.