Forums » Christian Traeumer

Christian Traeumer - The Child

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    March 22, 2012 4:35 PM EDT
    Was reading the plot on IMDB that was written by Sebastia Fitzek..The Child sounds awesome my kind of stuff I can't wait for a chance to see it.

It is awesome to have Christian here sharing some advanced stuff for us that nobody else on the web have.

Here are the summaries below.

Plot Summary for
    The Child (2012)
    Defence attorney Robert Stern can scarcely believe his eyes when he meets with the mysterious client who has summoned him to a godforsaken industrial park. To his astonishment, the defendant is a ten-year-old boy, a fragile child with a chronic illness who insists that he was a murderer in a former life. Robert Stern's surprise turns into horror when he searches the cellar described by Simon and finds a human skeleton whose skull has been split by an axe. But this is only the beginning. Simon tells him of other victims whose bodies have lain undiscovered for years. Suddenly, the present becomes murderously dangerous as well... Written by Sebastian Fitzek

Simon Sachs, a terminally ill ten year old boy, claims to have been a serial killer in his previous life and apparently he can prove it. He leads a lawyer, Robert Stern to the locations of the bodies, who were killed long before Simon was born. Stern takes on the most compelling and mysterious case of his life......Written by Sebastian Fitzek
  • Claire97
    • 4 posts
    March 22, 2012 5:37 PM EDT

I can't wait to see it, those teasers looks really awesome and Christian is so cute.

Ronny G said:
    Was reading the plot on IMDB that was written by Sebastia Fitzek..The Child sounds awesome my kind of stuff I can't wait for a chance to see it. It is awesome to have Christian here sharing some advanced stuff for us that nobody else on the web have. Here are the summaries below. Plot Summary for The Child (2012) Defence attorney Robert Stern can scarcely believe his eyes when he meets with the mysterious client who has summoned him to a godforsaken industrial park. To his astonishment, the defendant is a ten-year-old boy, a fragile child with a chronic illness who insists that he was a murderer in a former life. Robert Stern's surprise turns into horror when he searches the cellar described by Simon and finds a human skeleton whose skull has been split by an axe. But this is only the beginning. Simon tells him of other victims whose bodies have lain undiscovered for years. Suddenly, the present becomes murderously dangerous as well... Written by Sebastian Fitzek Simon Sachs, a terminally ill ten year old boy, claims to have been a serial killer in his previous life and apparently he can prove it. He leads a lawyer, Robert Stern to the locations of the bodies, who were killed long before Simon was born. Stern takes on the most compelling and mysterious case of his life......Written by Sebastian Fitzek

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 22, 2012 8:06 PM EDT
    Hope this does make it to big screen in USA, I know for sure it will in Europe.
    This post was edited by Skater_TJ at March 22, 2012 8:06 PM EDT
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    March 23, 2012 10:03 AM EDT

I saw Christian posted it was being looked at by USA distributors.

Skater_TJ said:
    Hope this does make it to big screen in USA, I know for sure it will in Europe.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    March 23, 2012 3:01 PM EDT
    Anyone that is not excited to see this have not seen the 4 teasers on this site, just searched for them under videos and watch them and tell me you dont want to this.
  • Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    April 1, 2012 8:40 PM EDT
    Will be released October 18 in Germany according to IMDB.
  • April 18, 2012 9:22 AM EDT

just a heads up everyone. the big big trailer is coming soon as this film is being released October 18th in Europe. and the director is coming to the united states in May to push the film to distribution here. i have heard rumors there are interested parties. and im crossing my fingers!

null
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:28 PM EDT
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for a release in Ukraine.
    This post was edited by Oпікун at April 18, 2012 2:28 PM EDT
  • ChristieLuv
    • 4 posts
    May 11, 2012 8:41 PM EDT
    I have to see it, prefer at the movies but if I have to then blu-ray is fine or DVD.
  • Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    July 23, 2016 2:39 PM EDT

I know this topic is from 2012 but I just got to see that movie Das Kind (The Child) it was good a very creepy movie.

Awesome acting by the boy (Christian Traeumer), if you can see this movie.