Forums » Movies

Zero Dark Thirty

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    January 6, 2013 10:07 PM EST

Not only is Zero Dark Thirty CIA propaganda that pushed on the movie goer that torture works and is extremely necessary to keep Americans safe it is a poorly made film with bad lighting, poor audio and bad acting.

Zero Dark Thirty is a filthy lie a fictitious tale of a true event, no wonder the rest of the world hates Americans with the depravity portrayed in this wretched film.

The first few minutes of this film had people walking out and demanding a refund and so would I except I wanted to see the ends this depravity stretched.

I am also disapointed that Teen Stars Online a gerat family friendly site would promote this monstrosity by having the trailer on it's site, there is nothing family friendly about Zero Dark Thirty, notjhing at all.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    January 7, 2013 2:36 PM EST

I see it is liked by critics, has it not been nomiated for Golden Globe awards?

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    January 9, 2013 10:01 AM EST

IMHO I don't even see how "Zero Dark Thirty" is up for GG as best film, it has many flaws.

The first half is exceedingly boring and hard to watch with the use of torture, only the raid and leading up to it is of any use.

I would skip this if you havent seen it wait for video.