Forums » TV Shows

Rick Grimes - Hope He Walks Dead.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    February 13, 2013 4:25 PM EST

SOME SPOILERS HERE IF YOU JUST WATCHING SERIES

All you Rick fans get to me, Rick is a loser this series would be way better if Shane was still alive. Shane kept the group sharp and didn't let them get too complacent. All Rick is good for is getting people killed.

He got Amy and Jim and the others killed at the camp because he decided to go back for Merle and the guns and Shane was against that. Sophie is dead because of Rick, he should not have left her alone just take her back to road and go back and kill the Walkers.

Dale is dead because if Shane did not bring that kid back it would not have created the conflict to cause Dale to walk off in the night, Shane would have put a bullet in that kid who was trying to kill them. T-Dog and Lorie are dead because if Rich had put a bullet in Andrew instead of letting him go what he did would not have caused their deaths….get the picture...and now what is Rick...the same hard person Shane was.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    February 13, 2013 4:31 PM EST

Never thought about it but after reading this, yes I think you are right.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    February 14, 2013 12:02 AM EST

LOL, Wincott you crack me up but you are right and don't forget he also caused the death of Oscar cause he decide to halucinate he was seeing Shane and the hesitation allowed the guy to kill Oscar.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    February 15, 2013 2:34 PM EST

Great points and very correct, Ricks decisons has sent many people to die.

Now he is out of his mind.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 30, 2013 10:29 PM EDT

Who will die on Sundays finale of The Walking Dead season 3? any bets, there is a lottery going on on some sites. lol

Al I hope is that the Governor get his.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    March 31, 2013 1:24 AM EDT

PLZ dont say anything I have not caught up to where you guys are we are on episode 11.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    April 2, 2013 2:03 AM EDT

Seriously, I am getting bored of The Walking Dead and come next season I might not even bother with it.

Season 3 finale was such a let down, I was expecting more 

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    May 3, 2013 1:55 AM EDT

The Walking Dead is becoming boring and predictable and I doubt it wil last beyond the 4th season.

When you see a show going through another showruner with the departure of Glen Mazzara.

This proves that the showrunners are bumping heads with AMC meddlers and this is what ultimately will ruin this show. This Zombie craze is coming to an end soon anyways much like the Vampire one before it.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    May 3, 2013 8:51 PM EDT
    No dude the Zombia craze still has some left in it but yes the Vampire craze is dying out.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

The Walking Dead is becoming boring and predictable and I doubt it wil last beyond the 4th season.

When you see a show going through another showruner with the departure of Glen Mazzara.

This proves that the showrunners are bumping heads with AMC meddlers and this is what ultimately will ruin this show. This Zombie craze is coming to an end soon anyways much like the Vampire one before it.