Forums » Movies

Grown Ups 2 - Review

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    August 21, 2013 1:03 AM EDT
    Well you were warned lol, but yes even I do like to go and see for myself when people say a movie is junk, I went and it had a few funny parts but most was junk and the gay stereotypes was not funny at all washing the cars and all.

Daniel said:

for some reason like an idiot i watched it and it was the most horrible movie i have ever seen!!! rubbish if you ask me.... -__-  if you plan on watching it. spend your money on somethingmore usfull that this stupidity. i soooo regret watching that. but i have to admit the part where the guy flew to the back of the bus was halarius and when Cameron Boyce (cuuuutie) was a great actor he shall strive for a great amount of time

- Daniel B.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    May 7, 2014 1:26 AM EDT

You are so right Dan, Cameron Boyce needs to pick his roles better anything to do with Adam Sandler is rubbish. His movies make even funy guys Like Chris Rock seem lame.

[blockquote]Daniel said:

for some reason like an idiot i watched it and it was the most horrible movie i have ever seen!!! rubbish if you ask me.... -__-  if you plan on watching it. spend your money on somethingmore usfull that this stupidity. i soooo regret watching that. but i have to admit the part where the guy flew to the back of the bus was halarius and when Cameron Boyce (cuuuutie) was a great actor he shall strive for a great amount of time

- Daniel B.

[/blockquote]