Forums » News and Announcements

NEW Video page enhancements.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    August 6, 2013 4:01 PM EDT

Video section has been updated and improved with new features and enhancements.

Now check the most viewed, liked, commented on most rated and more…create your own play list and favorites and also place videos in the watch later category like YouTube.

Streaming has been improved and also a slightly larger video size. Check it out and leave your comments and any issues you find for the admin who brought you these changes.

• August 6, 2013 4:45 PM EDT

yes it realy look fantastic.

very good improvement,nice new features.

works better now.

TSO gets bettter by the day :-)

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 7, 2013 1:21 AM EDT

The new video section is cool, I love the featured videos and the fact that so easily you can see TOP videos based on diff things..awesome that Christian Traemer TWK is the second most viewed.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    August 7, 2013 3:31 PM EDT

I agree I like the new video page very cool, best fan made site I have seen.

Also seems more people coming right now 140 guest are online and last night I saw it at 345 guest online.

Looks like the little site is growing.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    August 8, 2013 3:31 PM EDT

Looks great, a mobile version of the site for when people are on the smartphones would be downright proper mate if you can.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    August 11, 2013 9:52 PM EDT

Teen Stars Online I love the new look of the photo page, much beter than before it is awesome.

Makes viewing photos more enjoyable.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:21 PM EDT

It looks nice mate, the photos also looks better, I have been getting some server busy messages but also when I look at guest online it seems to be always about 100 guest or more always online so that is why I guess before guest avearged 30 maybe.