Forums » Comments/Questions

Points & Rewards

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    October 23, 2013 4:47 PM EDT

The point to buy the rewards is wayyyyyy too high it will take forever.

Will there be more thinhs notjhing I like or cn use, and what about members not in USA and Canada???

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 23, 2013 4:52 PM EDT

Not true Ajay, if you go to other sites that are way bigger and comercial for an Itunes card and same other gifts they also have the same amount or more..then it also depends on how much poins you get for each actvity that determines how fast you colect points.

Don't forget this is a site for FANS by FANS not some big money making site this is a NICHE site...small for a selct audience. Many dont come here cause they cant cuss down the place like they do on other sites.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    October 23, 2013 5:07 PM EDT

Ok but I dont know about those other sites or care about them this is only place I am allowed our computer has otrher talking places on block list.

Ok then what about rewards kids out of USA can have??

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 23, 2013 5:26 PM EDT

Well amazon cards can be used all over the world..well admin said yes later more sthings will be offered.

Also the point total to buy will not go up but might be reduced, this is early testing.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    October 25, 2013 3:21 PM EDT

So the biggest points is for using the invite friends? so inviting other people here gets you a lot of points faster is that the bigest point reward?

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 26, 2013 3:00 PM EDT

VERY IMPORTANT - I can't make it any clearer the site admin has spam protection on his point system you just can';t go on a liking spree..first you only get so many points for liking items perday and if you just go cray your account gets locked for a time and you lose 100 points just use the system as oyu all did before points and read these great questions a member asked and if you have any ask the same place. 

http://www.teenstarsonline.com/question/view/30

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    October 26, 2013 8:19 PM EDT

I also wish some will stop questioning every move someone makes if the create a club or write a blog.

The purpose of points is not just to reward members that are actvie but also encourage others to be more active and also to get new mebers join the site so stop bashing and like it was said who try to abuse for points will be punished anyways by points reveral and if really spamming locked out for a few hours.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    October 29, 2013 1:06 AM EDT

Love the point system, even when I have enough I will not take anything from the store as I prefer to leave it for the younger kids, I create many blogs and that would get me to the top very quickly so I will opt out of the rewards.

My reward is using this site from the time I was 13 years old from the time it started.

I see Games and a new discover feature, this is with no doubt one of the finest niche sites with the added functionality that is absolutely safe and family friendly.

I think many kids are missing out of a great experience by not being a part of this growing site, and I might be prejudiced because as I mentioned I have been coming here from day one and watched it grows.

Thank you Teen Stars Online.

This post was edited by JeffJones at October 29, 2013 1:07 AM EDT
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 29, 2013 4:45 PM EDT

Jeff I agree and like you said a site by a fan for fans no corporate money making site..whose real purpose is to make the money.