Forums » Ty Simpkins

Ty Simpkins joins the cast of Jurassic World

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    November 18, 2013 9:08 AM EST

Ty Simpkins, who left an imprerssion with this movie fan in ‘Iron Man 3’ alonside Robert Downey Jr., and the recent Insidious sequel has landed a lead in the fouth installment of the Jurassic Park franchise which has been titled "Jurassic World."

Ty is one to watch out for after his role in Iron Man 3.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    November 18, 2013 2:34 PM EST

Oh cool I never knew they were making another Jurassic movie they are awesome.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    November 19, 2013 1:39 PM EST

That has been a long time between Jurassic Park movies I thought they had gone quits.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    November 20, 2013 8:44 PM EST

Yes I head of this new project and that Ty Simpkins was added to the cast. I hope it is a good movie.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    November 22, 2013 8:30 PM EST

Great to see. Ty isn't the only TSO star that's been getting big breaks this fall. Asa Butterfield had a big plus to his career with Ender's Game. And Robbie Kay had a boost with his role as Peter Pan in Once Upon A Time. In fact his Twitter account has had 30,000 more followers since he made his debut as Peter.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    November 25, 2013 9:18 PM EST
    Sometimes it takes just one role in a certain movie and things take off, I am sure Iron Man 3 was that movie for Ty Simpkins.

OmahaTrevor said:

Great to see. Ty isn't the only TSO star that's been getting big breaks this fall. Asa Butterfield had a big plus to his career with Ender's Game. And Robbie Kay had a boost with his role as Peter Pan in Once Upon A Time. In fact his Twitter account has had 30,000 more followers since he made his debut as Peter.