Forums » Movies

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    September 11, 2014 2:27 PM EDT

I know quite a few have been asking about this movie the last 2 years or more as it never seems to be releasing.

Latest on IMDB is Oct 3 in the USA, it has been released in quite a few other Countries and interesting enough it was just released in Germany early this Month (Sept) direct to Blu-ray and DVD. We are getting a theatrical release, with all the delays and the German video release I get a feeling the studio has little faith in this movie and it just might not be very good.

We will see as I still want o see it. I just love movies set on passenger planes.

•  Andr\u00e9s
    • 14 posts
    September 11, 2014 3:45 PM EDT

Oh yes I want to see this, for my country I dont know when maybe I see it on dvd.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    September 12, 2014 7:51 PM EDT

I have wanted to see 7500 since I saw the trailer about 2 years or more ago, so finnaly I might see it? hope the wait was worth it.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    September 12, 2014 9:33 PM EDT

I dont care I want to see it, I also like movies about planes.

• 2cool4school
    • 7 posts
    September 13, 2014 4:11 PM EDT

Oh cool it is coming so I can see it after waiting 2 years.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    September 14, 2014 8:31 PM EDT

Well Liam Neeson in Taken was released overseas before USA and we all know how good that was, so that means nothing.

I still want to see 7500 from the very first day I saw the trailer.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 14, 2014 10:54 PM EDT

It has a 5.1 IMDB rating from about 3300 users so far that has seen it. IMDB rating is not what it used to be, people close to films get on and up ratings and rivals get on and lower so I say watch and make up your own mind.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    September 15, 2014 2:56 PM EDT

7500 will not be at the movies here, it will come right to DVD Oct 13, I will watch it then.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    September 15, 2014 4:19 PM EDT

Strange some countries it goes direct to DVD and here now supposedly on Oct 3 in the cinemas.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    September 17, 2014 6:07 PM EDT

Also I want to see it because I believe it is the same director of The Grudge, and to me that movie was super freaky lol.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    September 17, 2014 8:45 PM EDT

Cool, I hope it plays near me cause I have been waiting to see this movie.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    September 18, 2014 1:05 AM EDT

I heard from a reliable source who saw a screening it is ok, not the best you have seen but still you are not going to say this was the worst movie I have ever seen. If that is true then the early 5.1 IMDB rating would be just about right. That all being said I also was caught by the trailer over 2 years ago and I doo want to see it.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    September 18, 2014 12:10 PM EDT

Don't expect too much from this, if this was highly thought of by the studio it would have been released two years go and it would not have premiered in overseas markets and direct to video in some.

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    September 19, 2014 7:34 PM EDT

Wel I want to see it because like another person said it is the director of The Grudge and plus I like freely movies.

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    September 20, 2014 1:19 PM EDT

Since I saw the trailer I wanted to see 7500, it has two things I like scary and airplanes.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    September 27, 2014 11:57 AM EDT

I have been waiting to see 7500 for a long time so I hope I get to see it Oct 3 like they said, if it don;t come here I hope I get the DVD.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 30, 2014 8:20 PM EDT

Right now there's no consensus on Rotten Tomatoes. I'll wait until then.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    October 9, 2014 11:59 AM EDT

I saw the film 7500, and now you can see why the 2 year delay and the direct to video in some markets. It simply is not a good movie, not downright thrash but not good. I would say it is watchable but I would suspect many who know and enjoy quality in movies would flip it off about the 30 mins mark.