Forums » TV Shows

What will you do......

• October 20, 2014 6:16 PM EDT

With the Walking Dead eating the back of your brain,when there was a real ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?
    Hiding?
    Fighting?
    Search for family and friends?

Remember this,nothing is as it was.
    No one is to be trusted.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 20, 2014 11:08 PM EDT

I would find a hole to crawl into, lol I wont last very long in that type of situation unless I am with a group like Ricks's. lol

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    October 20, 2014 11:19 PM EDT

You need friends, you can't live alone in the Zombie world, find a nice long Sword and a few good strong fighting freinds like the gang on TWD.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    October 20, 2014 11:43 PM EDT

In that scenario  a person will not last? very long despite what you see on TWD. How many guns and bullets are sitting around in gun shops not looted. Don't know how Rick and the Gang on TWD keep coming up with these awesome weapons and ammo. The best weapon would be as all stated, a Kanata. Food is eventually going to be non-existent, this is why I wonder how long can the show TWD run??

Cars with gas

Guns with Bullets

Food

All have to run out.

This post was edited by Klattuu at October 21, 2014 12:53 AM EDT
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    October 21, 2014 12:47 AM EDT

I would find a skyscraper in the city as it seems all the people who are not dead left the city. I would move to the top and live on the top floor.  LOL and raid the other offices for food, when it is gone oh well you cant last foreevre in a Zombie world unless there isa  cure.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    October 21, 2014 1:02 PM EDT

I would be scared, what can a kid do hope some adults protect you. And dont say look at Carl he has his dad an adults helping him.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    October 21, 2014 1:37 PM EDT

Daniel posted this idea first and you stole it.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 21, 2014 1:55 PM EDT

Yes it is 100% a copy of Daniel's contribution cause I comented on Daniel post yesterday early lok at the time this was posted??? he saw Daniel question and copied it.

Daniel is trying to creat actvity with his nice post, and someone takes it, but Daniel should have posted his to the forum but it should not be copied.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    October 21, 2014 2:17 PM EDT

See if I can find a boat in a Marina filled with gas, get some extra cans of gas a few guns some food a fishing line more tools and head to see loking for a small deserted Island. lol

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 23, 2014 8:54 PM EDT

It is indeed a copy and reworking of the question asked by Daniel. It is not right you don't take another person's content and add a spin and post it as your own.

Then Daniel should have posted it either as Question using the ASK feature or he should have posted it here as a forum topic, just shows he knows nothign of the workings of this site. It would have been perfect as a question under ask and then he could even choose a best answer and meanwhile others could get points.

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at October 23, 2014 8:55 PM EDT
  • October 24, 2014 4:20 PM EDT

Yes $NavyBoy$,you are completely right on that.
    It is NOT my idea and it was not my idea to make it a forum post either.
    But i answerd on Daniel's question,it was a very extensive answer,he just deleted it.
    If he answerd politely he could show he is realy changed.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 25, 2014 1:09 PM EDT

Whose idea it was is not important, what is important is who posted it. You copy ideas as you did when I made a TV and Movie Club you added the functutionality to your games club. I was also the first that wanted a games club and one of your lackeys told you my idea and you ran off and made it. Now run a long.

[blockquote]David said:

Yes $NavyBoy$,you are completely right on that.
    It is NOT my idea and it was not my idea to make it a forum post either.
    But i answerd on Daniel's question,it was a very extensive answer,he just deleted it.
    If he answerd politely he could show he is realy changed.

[/blockquote]

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at October 25, 2014 1:11 PM EDT
  • Cece96
    • 1 posts
    October 25, 2014 8:05 PM EDT

OMG! *shudder* to be honest I would not be able to do a thing, I would be in such fear. lol

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    October 25, 2014 9:02 PM EDT

I would just keep covering myself in walker guts like Carol did and walk around with them. lol hahahahahaha

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    December 17, 2014 2:23 PM EST
    Violent and not suitable for this site, I will request removal from the admin.
    David said:

With the Walking Dead eating the back of your brain,when there was a real ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?
    Hiding?
    Fighting?
    Search for family and friends?

Remember this,nothing is as it was.
    No one is to be trusted.

• BizKid
    • 16 posts
    December 19, 2014 10:20 AM EST

Have a good well stocked boat, live on it flot around the ocean. I am talking about a nice boat sleeping areas, kitchen etc not some pontoon.

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    December 20, 2014 10:34 PM EST

I would last maybe a day if I find a nice hiding spot. lol