Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Jake Dino

• Trey
    • 6 posts
    February 22, 2015 1:55 PM EST

Yea I like jake Dino but this is like a teacher assignment, sorry man make it easy maybe just pick name from hat like someone said.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    February 23, 2015 11:16 AM EST

Even tho I am not on list I tried to find but cant in my google and I dont watch Jessie or James Bond.

• February 24, 2015 5:51 PM EST
    RyanO said:

Yea those guys in chat saying its too much  and who watches Jessie??? and or James Bond?? and if we answer the questions here in public...then people can just copy after you do hard work loking for the answers???? just put names in a hat and pull.

Then is shall do it that way,i will pull names,thank you for the idea RyanO.
    The first two names are in this adventure and the following six names will be in future adventures.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    February 27, 2015 4:18 PM EST

Hahahhaa I knew that problems would come I told ya so and he wont pick from a hat as Donny said he will simply pick his two favs and say he picked form a hat.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    March 1, 2015 10:35 AM EST
    I don't think he do that, dont listen to Donny.
    Miko said:

Hahahhaa I knew that problems would come I told ya so and he wont pick from a hat as Donny said he will simply pick his two favs and say he picked form a hat.

• March 1, 2015 11:40 AM EST

These are the names in the following order that will appear in the the new and comming adventures of Jake Dino.
    They are not pulled from a hat by me but by Klattuu.
    I dont have any favourites here cause i only know then by name.

Ist draw Elian and Trey

2nd Draw cooj and Mariahd

3rd draw sethg and ryan0

4th draw Jay01 and Rishi

The discussion on the contest and draw names is closed.
    Now this forum topic is back to the ask your questions to Jake Dino.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    April 20, 2015 9:48 PM EDT

Jake I see in latest book, they see stautes of people and thought they saw a snake, Jake who is there I think it is the creature that has a head of snakes and with a look turns you to stone. THis is a very scary thing could you defeat it if this is who it is? and tell me if it iand I forgot the name.

• April 21, 2015 4:55 PM EDT
    Elian said:

Jake I see in latest book, they see stautes of people and thought they saw a snake, Jake who is there I think it is the creature that has a head of snakes and with a look turns you to stone. THis is a very scary thing could you defeat it if this is who it is? and tell me if it iand I forgot the name.

Yes,you are right Elian.
    There was mentioned of Gorgons,they are the breed she and her sister belongs to.
    The name you dont remember is Medusa her sister is called Stheno,there is a third sister but she is not there.
    Well as i am not in there you and Trey have to find out how you can beat them,but im sure you will found something to get them.
    Thank you for you question.

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    April 23, 2015 2:51 PM EDT

The Gorgons Jake are tough customers, sometimes it is best to run than fight, you see those men as statutes with swords up they tried to kill them. How can you kill them without looking. I saw Perseus killed Medussa in the first Clash of the Titans tho.

• April 24, 2015 4:57 PM EDT
    Shay Cormac said:

The Gorgons Jake are tough customers, sometimes it is best to run than fight, you see those men as statutes with swords up they tried to kill them. How can you kill them without looking. I saw Perseus killed Medussa in the first Clash of the Titans tho.

Hello Shay,you are absolutley right,when i give History lesson to my class i have talked about ancient times and the Myths and Legends in different country's.
    I also handled the Gorgons and the danger they were.
    But as time is completely different now,there could be away for Elian and Trey to kill them.
    There is much scattered arround in the cave,so who knows what they will found in there.
    Good choice of movies you have also,the first one is the best indeed.
    Its with the stop-motion action of Ray Harryhausen.

Thank you for your comment,Shay.

• August 28, 2015 3:44 PM EDT

Soon a new adventure starts.
    This will be one of my darkest adventures i got in.
    Very weird happenings and an Agent that dissapeared while he was on his way to get himself a hamburger.
    They are still searching the surroundings where he was last seen.

In the town i will meet two brave kids who help their own way,they are named CoolJ and MariaD.
    It is weird not to time travel this time,well i sort of timetravel but i stay in 2015.
    Going back to 1966 but still be in 2015 is weird.
    So,very soon i am back.

Back in:THE TOWER OF DARNION MESMAROX.

And remember,you can ask me always questions if you want something to know.

• GamerKid
    • 2 posts
    August 28, 2015 5:49 PM EDT

I read that whole story it was very good, sorry I did not know about liking maybe bit by bit I go like them all. Is jake Dino 100% a reg human?

Thank you.

• August 28, 2015 5:53 PM EDT
    GamerKid said:

I read that whole story it was very good, sorry I did not know about liking maybe bit by bit I go like them all. Is jake Dino 100% a reg human?

Thank you.

Yes,i am 100% Human.
    On my adventures i come across many different kind of beings.
    Thank you for your question,GamerKid.

• GamerKid
    • 2 posts
    August 28, 2015 5:58 PM EDT

I was just wondering that JD is so fantastic almost like a super hero.

Anotherquestion what is this friend thing mean? this boy episc boy sent me one and I neevr even talked to him before so I said yes but im not sure what being a freind mean is there some info I can read?

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    September 25, 2015 5:12 PM EDT

Jake Dino I wish you would put out for fans a mini biography about you, where born etc some things about you.

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    September 25, 2015 5:29 PM EDT

Aran, yea that is a good question to JD, yes be nice if before epople read a story of him it tells abit about him a Jake Dino bio is a good idea, now wil JD put one up???

• September 25, 2015 5:34 PM EDT
     Aran04 said:

Jake Dino I wish you would put out for fans a mini biography about you, where born etc some things about you.

Aran,that is already up but,it is put up as a dosier by the Agency.

Thank you for your question.

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    September 25, 2015 5:36 PM EDT

Where can I read this, I am going to meet my friend THran to ride ur bikes very ncie weather here, like summer.

• FelixN
    • 3 posts
    September 26, 2015 12:07 PM EDT

I would like to know what was your biggest challenge so far and enemy or an event? thank you.

• September 28, 2015 5:34 PM EDT
    Aran04 said:

Where can I read this, I am going to meet my friend THran to ride ur bikes very ncie weather here, like summer.

Here is the link to the Biography.
    http://teenstarsonline.com/blogs/369/146/the-mysterious-misplacer

• September 28, 2015 5:40 PM EDT
    FelixN said:

I would like to know what was your biggest challenge so far and enemy or an event? thank you.

My biggest chalenge was where i had to fight against the Marsians.
    They were tough War Machines.

Thank you for your question.