Forums » Celebs

Ranking the Top 25 Disney Channel Original Movies

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    January 26, 2015 1:19 PM EST

Here they rated the top 25 of Disney's Original TV movies..check them out. Some might say how can you get a top 25 out of those but here it is.

Ranking the Top 25 Disney Channel Original Movies

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    January 27, 2015 11:11 AM EST

How the heck can you even pick a top 25 out of Disney TV movies? can you even find a top 3 in that mess. lol

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    January 29, 2015 8:25 PM EST
    Very true, I can't think of one Disney ch movie that I could say I liked but not that I have watched many to begin with.
    Skater_TJ said:

How the heck can you even pick a top 25 out of Disney TV movies? can you even find a top 3 in that mess. lol

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    February 1, 2015 7:43 PM EST

I could rank the 25 worst, those movies are crap they are written in 30 mins filmed in 2 days and make a ton of money. There is no plot or the stupidest plot. Lame Lame lame that is what Disney TV movies are, nothing against actors in them if I was an actor think I would turn it down?

And yes I am a Disney hater.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    February 1, 2015 9:03 PM EST
    Oh stop the Disney hate Gary, the kids like them.
    Garyiscool said:

I could rank the 25 worst, those movies are crap they are written in 30 mins filmed in 2 days and make a ton of money. There is no plot or the stupidest plot. Lame Lame lame that is what Disney TV movies are, nothing against actors in them if I was an actor think I would turn it down?

And yes I am a Disney hater.

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    February 2, 2015 8:19 PM EST

I never was a fan of the Disney channel.

• Josh_J
    • 9 posts
    February 4, 2015 4:22 PM EST

All stupid movies.

• BammerWee
    • 8 posts
    February 7, 2015 8:51 PM EST

I don't watch those movies, can't think of one I actually watched, id rather be surfing.

This post was edited by BammerWee at February 7, 2015 8:52 PM EST