Forums » Kids Reviews

The 5th Wave

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    February 5, 2016 10:12 PM EST

Who have seen it? I see it has a 5.6 IMDB rating, I am going Satuday but some reviws not that good so we will see.

This post was edited by Sofine at February 21, 2016 11:42 AM EST
  • Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    February 6, 2016 11:28 AM EST
    IMHO "The 5th Wave" is a pile of junk, the movie starts ok and holds your attention for about the first 30 minutes. The movie then becomes a boting teen romance and slows to a crawl.  The movie is like it was rished, people say and do unbelievable things. I don't know make your own mind up but I was very bored and was wondering what did I just spend my money on? I rated it 2 stars on IMDB.
    Sofine said:

Who have seen it? I see it has a 5.6 IMDB rating, I am going Satuday but some reviws not that good so we will see.

• RileyJ
    • 3 posts
    February 6, 2016 4:04 PM EST

The 5th Wave sucks, boring the best parts are on the trailer.  Started good like the other person said then a stupid love story.

The movie is not good trust me.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    February 6, 2016 8:25 PM EST

Update.

I saw it today and did not like it, like oter say the start with the special effects etc was cool but afterwards was run of the mill and predictable. Nothing new here, move along folks.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    February 6, 2016 10:23 PM EST

I have heard some bad word of mouth reports and read some putrid reviews online from bloggers and the pros.

Also some crappy reports on IMDB, I don’t care I have no interest in these water down young adult flicks.

I might watch it when it hits Netflix or something, it is telling that you young teens are reporting not liking it.

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    February 7, 2016 2:01 PM EST

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, what a bummer started out great and then turned to boring love story crap like Twilight movies.

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    February 13, 2016 2:28 PM EST

It simply sucked.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    February 17, 2016 1:43 PM EST

Ah come on now, the trailer looks fab and you are all saying the film is rubbish? still need to see it for my self but yes I see reviews are not that good around the net.

• NJ_Kid
    • 5 posts
    February 19, 2016 11:37 PM EST

If the movie was about 40 minutes long then I would say it was awesome.

• Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    February 20, 2016 11:33 AM EST

What everyone said it is true started very exciting then go boring.

• NYKid
    • 5 posts
    February 21, 2016 11:43 AM EST

It was OK I guess, great start, the books are better IMHO but still ok to watch,