Forums » Celebs

Best Young Break-Out Star

• ILuvBTR
    • 4 posts
    March 2, 2016 9:09 PM EST

Earlier is was Jared Breeze getting rave reviews for his role in "The Boy" and then Jacob Tremblay for his role in "Room" both these young actors look to have a bright future.

Which of the two performances if you had to choose one was most outstanding, maybe you are not able to pick one since both were so good at such a young age but regardless both these kids absolutely rock.

Above Jacob Tremblay in "Room."

Above - Jared Breeze in "The Boy."

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 3, 2016 2:38 AM EST
    Too close to call both were phenomenal  in their respective roles. Huge upside for both if all goes as planned  and their careers are properly  manged. 

I don't like Jared Breeze jumping into a soap opera but that is just me. 
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    March 3, 2016 11:58 AM EST

Both very good but for me it is Jared Breeze as The Boy.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    March 3, 2016 9:37 PM EST

I never saw Room but I saw The Boy and that kid Jared was awesome...scary..creepy. lol

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    March 3, 2016 11:30 PM EST

Oh these child stars come along once in a while and become the flavor of the month, the toast of the town. Many years ago it was Shirley Temple (The Little Princess), some decades later Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense), Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit) and more recently Jaeden Lieberher, Milo Parker, Jared Breeze and now Jacob Tremblay and many more in between Dakota Fanning etc.

Of Interest both Tremblay and Lieberher will appear together on The Book of Henry later this year.

On this question both were so good I would hate to pick one.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    March 4, 2016 4:44 PM EST
    You forgot Freddie Highmore in that list mate of young stars that came and took the world by storm. FReddie Higmore was outstanding in more than one film also.
    Of these two both very good but Room was a tougher role, so I say Jacob Tremblay.
    Front_Row_Center said:

Oh these child stars come along once in a while and become the flavor of the month, the toast of the town. Many years ago it was Shirley Temple (The Little Princess), some decades later Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense), Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit) and more recently Jaeden Lieberher, Milo Parker, Jared Breeze and now Jacob Tremblay and many more in between Dakota Fanning etc.

Of Interest both Tremblay and Lieberher will appear together on The Book of Henry later this year.

On this question both were so good I would hate to pick one.

• T.O Girl
    • 9 posts
    March 4, 2016 5:20 PM EST

I say Jacob Tremblay but it could be my Canadian bias, lol no serious both are excellent and super cute. cx

• Tyson2015
    • 4 posts
    March 7, 2016 9:25 PM EST

They are both boring, "Room" and "The Boy" but the kids acting were great for sure.

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    March 11, 2016 4:27 PM EST

Both are cool and good actors but I like The Boy more.

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    March 21, 2016 8:28 PM EDT

Two awesome kid actors, I can't pick one over the other.

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    March 26, 2016 8:19 PM EDT

They both rock, I wish I was them.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    March 28, 2016 4:57 PM EDT

Ah dont choose one over the other both these little guys are awesome.