Forums » Kids Reviews

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul - Review

• R2D2
    • 5 posts
    May 22, 2017 5:58 PM EDT

OMG! Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul is stupid, this movie if it don't win one of those RAZZIE AWARDS I would be shocked.

Ok I went knowing it would be stupid but this bad, oh wow I expected the regular stupid jokes like the trailer showed, like fart jokes, poop jokes etc butt he acting is so bad along with the corny jokes, OMG ile Vacation they just made leave these movies alone plz let them die.

Save your money plz.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    May 23, 2017 9:35 AM EDT

LOL I could tell from the trailer it would be lame.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    May 23, 2017 2:45 PM EDT

I was never going to see this, I wont waste my precious allowance becasue one look at the trailer it reminds me of same kind of 5 year old jokes like Vacation (2015).

Maybe one rainy day when it is on Netflix I might play it.

This post was edited by Lukas at May 23, 2017 2:46 PM EDT
  • Missthing
    • 16 posts
    May 24, 2017 12:49 AM EDT

OMG we went to it, it was so lame not one of the 4 of us liked it, I sure hopr this is the last of these movies it was awful.

Then again if you are 9 you might think it was a hoel all those pop jokes and other crap K-5 would love.

• joseP
    • 10 posts
    May 24, 2017 10:11 AM EDT

Oh, I still want to see it and make my own decision but yes I read bad reviews.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    May 24, 2017 5:16 PM EDT

I did not like it at all, I even saw a man and a boy walk out.

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    May 24, 2017 8:49 PM EDT

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul is so lame, omg I wish I could get my allowance money back, I was ripped off but this piece of unfunny junk.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    May 24, 2017 10:06 PM EDT

I realy liked the first three Wimpy Kids movie the cast in those were awesome. THis movie you can see the lame 5 year old jokes coming a mile away.

The new cast dont even seem to have, whats the word.....the chemistry of the other movies. I just hope they give up trying to resurect these old movies that were at least enjoyable.

Stay away, wait for July I am sure you will find it in the Walmart $5 bi.

• Chazz
    • 5 posts
    May 24, 2017 10:59 PM EDT
    It could be in the Walmart $5 bin by Mid June, even then I don't care to see it.
    Rog said:

I realy liked the first three Wimpy Kids movie the cast in those were awesome. THis movie you can see the lame 5 year old jokes coming a mile away.

The new cast dont even seem to have, whats the word.....the chemistry of the other movies. I just hope they give up trying to resurect these old movies that were at least enjoyable.

Stay away, wait for July I am sure you will find it in the Walmart $5 bi.

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    May 25, 2017 2:37 PM EDT
    Well I still want to see it, I might like it.
    R2D2 said:

OMG! Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul is stupid, this movie if it don't win one of those RAZZIE AWARDS I would be shocked.

Ok I went knowing it would be stupid but this bad, oh wow I expected the regular stupid jokes like the trailer showed, like fart jokes, poop jokes etc butt he acting is so bad along with the corny jokes, OMG ile Vacation they just made leave these movies alone plz let them die.

Save your money plz.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    May 26, 2017 1:22 AM EDT

OUCH! 3.3 on IMDB with only just over 600 votes so that tell me not a lot of people seeing ti so far. I am not intrested but I kind of hope it would be good for Jason Drucker sake. Howeevr sad to say from the trailer I just knew it would be a dud, the Wimpy Kid movies has run the course they are done.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    May 27, 2017 4:02 PM EDT

I can't believe we went to this, all of us 4 friends all hated it, if you like jokes about overheating engines, broken sunroofs, smelly farts, rude  travellers and vomiting the this si the movie for you, if not stay away and wait for netflix.

• Swills
    • 4 posts
    May 27, 2017 9:11 PM EDT

Here is my review.

IT SUCKS.

This post was edited by Swills at May 27, 2017 9:12 PM EDT
  • No Comply
    • 9 posts
    May 28, 2017 2:03 PM EDT

I have zero interest in seeing this movie, this is for 9 year olds.

This post was edited by No Comply at May 28, 2017 2:05 PM EDT
  • TheEDge
    • 5 posts
    May 28, 2017 10:58 PM EDT

Well it was a let down but I wouldnt say it was like the worst there were some funny parts and lots of stupid ones tho.

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    May 29, 2017 3:52 PM EDT
    Well I am still going then I will make my opinion.
    R2D2 said:

Save your money plz.

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    May 29, 2017 11:00 PM EDT

I never saw any of the Wimpy Kid movies. Judging by what I saw in a preview, I wouldn't want to see the Long Haul. It looks like what WatchMojo calls a 'cash grab.' For their list of the Top 10 Hollywood Cash Grabs, they picked 'movies in which nobody except the big studios wanted.'

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:48 AM EDT
    LOL @Swills, I am sorry you did not like it and wasted your cash.
    Swills said:

Here is my review.

IT SUCKS.

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    May 30, 2017 4:07 PM EDT

It was ok to me I mean it had some stupid jokes yes but still I had some laughs.

• Efren
    • 3 posts
    May 30, 2017 11:48 PM EDT

It was so dumb, it reminded me of the new Vacation with Steele Stebbins,  the same stupid crude jokes that are not even funy. What a waste the other movies were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

This post was edited by Efren at May 30, 2017 11:49 PM EDT
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    May 31, 2017 4:15 PM EDT

Not a single bit on interest in seeing this, trailer is all I need to see.

• Amazed
    • 2 posts
    May 31, 2017 11:29 PM EDT

Worst movie ever, so lame.

• Marcus
    • 4 posts
    June 1, 2017 5:43 PM EDT

Two thumbs down.

• T.O Girl
    • 9 posts
    June 3, 2017 10:54 AM EDT

Thanks for the review but don't want to see it, looks like it is for little kiddies. lolz

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    June 3, 2017 4:32 PM EDT

Rubbish.