Forums » TV Shows

Young Sheldon

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    October 13, 2017 1:37 AM EDT

I am wondering what those of you who are watching Young Sheldon think so far? I never thought this show would work. My take early on is the show is terrible, this child actor just can’t pull it off, and I hate being critical of child actors but this is just my opinion.

The best character in the show is the mother; I feel if the show revolved around her and not the annoying kid it might work better.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:31 AM EDT

THanks for the info but I was not into it, don't even watch Big Bang.

• MariaD
    • 17 posts
    October 13, 2017 2:53 PM EDT

This show don't appeal to me.

• Rapha\u00ebl
    • 9 posts
    October 18, 2017 3:34 PM EDT

Meh, not for me.

• Aran04
    • 12 posts
    October 19, 2017 8:03 PM EDT
    I watched it and it was funny, Young Sheldon is cool.
  • Nasru
    • 21 posts
    October 24, 2017 9:52 AM EDT

I would ike to see it but I havent been able to, I like Big Bang it is funny.

• Ska_Girl
    • 8 posts
    October 24, 2017 11:19 PM EDT

I don't like it, thought I would but it is stupid to me.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    October 25, 2017 11:21 PM EDT
    It is very early but I have to admit I am not blow away in the early going, I too believe that the mom as the main focus would make a better series.
    Jeff_Wincott said:

I am wondering what those of you who are watching Young Sheldon think so far? I never thought this show would work. My take early on is the show is terrible, this child actor just can’t pull it off, and I hate being critical of child actors but this is just my opinion.

The best character in the show is the mother; I feel if the show revolved around her and not the annoying kid it might work better.