Forums » TSO Grads

Child And Teen Stars Who Died Young

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    June 8, 2018 9:48 AM EDT

Check out the latest article over at the new admin site formerteenstars, also I believe registration is now open to all, I saw the register button when I was logging in.

Child And Teen Stars Who Died Young

This post was edited by Front_Row_Center at August 3, 2018 9:46 AM EDT
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    June 8, 2018 10:37 AM EDT

I will check it out after school I am registered there.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    June 8, 2018 4:52 PM EDT

Anton Yelchin was a good actor, seen some of the movies he made when he was just a kid.

RIP bro

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    June 8, 2018 10:38 PM EDT

I can think of a few and most was drugs and stuff like River Phoenix and Brad Renfro, omg he was just 11 and was so good in his first movie The Client. Anton Yelchin was an accident I kinda feel more sorry for him than those who fell to drugs.

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    June 8, 2018 11:28 PM EDT

Very interesting but also could have had that little girl that played on Poltergeist, she died not long after the second movie I think just a cute little girl, so sad.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    June 9, 2018 8:56 PM EDT

A good article and I see some young memebrs there like Skater_TJ, Eldon, RonnyG but I still dont see a register button?

• Shemeka Coates
    • 4 posts
    June 9, 2018 11:02 PM EDT

So sad, even the ones who drugs took a hold of.

RIP

• Selfie_Kid
    • 1 posts
    June 10, 2018 12:16 PM EDT

River Phoenix was an awesome actor, what a bummer that drugs cost him his life.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    June 10, 2018 2:03 PM EDT

That is good stuff the older members of this site are creating some good content over at the new site and I would include myself.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    June 10, 2018 6:53 PM EDT

Unfortunately we have to add another to this list Jackson Odell is dead at just 20 years old, he was in Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer he was about 12 or 13 then and he also had guest roles in "Jessie" and Icarly.

RIP

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    June 10, 2018 8:03 PM EDT
    Yes very sad, I just posted the same over at former teen stars as I had just read the news while online
    Sherrie Baby said:

Unfortunately we have to add another to this list Jackson Odell is dead at just 20 years old, he was in Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer he was about 12 or 13 then and he also had guest roles in "Jessie" and Icarly.

RIP

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    June 11, 2018 10:27 AM EDT

River Phoenix was an awesome actor, I like his movies, also Corey Haim died young didn't he, of lucas and License to Drive.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    June 11, 2018 11:30 AM EDT

Yea I just head about Jackson Odell, so sad what is going on the celebs are dropping like flies, seems most offing themselves, depression is horrible please get help.

• Earlene
    • 6 posts
    June 11, 2018 9:12 PM EDT

Anton Yelchin was so cute, saw him in the movie "Hearts in Atlantis" I think was the name, he played Bobby and was not just cute an awesome actor.

So sad he had a great career ahead but an unfortunate accident took him way too early.

RIP

• Rapha\u00ebl
    • 9 posts
    June 13, 2018 2:51 PM EDT

Anton Yelchin J'aime sur les films Star Trek, si triste qu'il avait cet accident.

• HockeyGirl
    • 5 posts
    June 16, 2018 12:15 AM EDT

OMG all very sad but Anton Yelchin is the only one I can say I was a fan of, I think the others dies too long ago before I knew who they were. I was a fan of Anton, so sad.

RIP

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    June 16, 2018 12:55 AM EDT
    Yes cause at our age we only know the others mostly from their old movies but Anton was active and only recently sadly died in that mishap.
    HockeyGirl said:

OMG all very sad but Anton Yelchin is the only one I can say I was a fan of, I think the others dies too long ago before I knew who they were. I was a fan of Anton, so sad.

RIP

• BobbyC
    • 3 posts
    June 16, 2018 7:26 PM EDT

I have only heard of Anton Yelchin from Star Trek.

• Techno Kid
    • 2 posts
    June 16, 2018 11:35 PM EDT

I kind of knew Jackson Odell I saw Judy Moody don't even know who he was, I will watch it again and look for him.

RIP

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    June 20, 2018 10:33 PM EDT

Anton Yelchin was the best, so sad may he rest in peace and we still have his movies to remeber him by.

• Miguel
    • 2 posts
    June 22, 2018 1:27 PM EDT

Brad Renfro, River Phoenix and Anton yelchin are ones whose movies I can remeber seeing, Anton was an accident Renfro and Phoenix let drugs get a hold of them, just say no.

• DoubleT
    • 1 posts
    June 22, 2018 10:16 PM EDT
    Yes I read that Phoenix and Renfro were very good actors but got addicted to drugs that cost them their life.
    Miguel said:

Brad Renfro, River Phoenix and Anton yelchin are ones whose movies I can remeber seeing, Anton was an accident Renfro and Phoenix let drugs get a hold of them, just say no.

• Ska_Girl
    • 8 posts
    June 27, 2018 11:21 PM EDT

So sad, Anton Yelchin I know and I have heard of and seen River Phoenix in movies but the one I feel more connected to was Anton.

RIP.

• StewartG
    • 4 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:47 AM EDT

I am a big fan of Anton Yelchin movies he was super cool, 

RIP

• MARKmc
    • 2 posts
    August 19, 2019 5:55 PM EDT

So the new site former teen stars you can signup now? is it for what ages?