Forums » Movies

2019 Razzie Winners

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    February 23, 2019 8:52 AM EST

Came across the list of Razzies and it just proves again Liberal Hollyweird takes any opportunity to attack any Republica POTUS, petty Liberals again trying to be cute and with it.

• Worst picture - Holmes & Watson
    • Worst actress - Melissa McCarthy, The Happytime Murders and Life of the Party
    • Razzie redeemer award - Melissa McCarthy, Can You Ever Forgive Me?
    • Worst actor - Donald J Trump (as himself), Death of a Nation and Fahrenheit 11/9
    • Worst supporting actor - John C Reilly, Holmes & Watson
    • Worst supporting actress - Kellyanne Conway (as herself), Fahrenheit 11/9
    • Worst screen combo - Donald J Trump & His Self Perpetuating Pettiness, Death of a Nation & Fahrenheit 11/9
    • Worst remake, rip-off or sequel - Holmes & Watson
    • Worst director - Etan Cohen, Holmes & Watson
    • Worst screenplay - Fifty Shades Freed, Niall Leonard, from the novel by EL James
  • NYKid
    • 5 posts
    February 23, 2019 9:06 AM EST

How is Winchester not the worst pic? and how can the president win when those are documentaries you don't act in a doc that is stupid, but then again the Razzies are stupid.

• Carl
    • 8 posts
    February 23, 2019 11:45 AM EST

Winchester was crap I never even saw that Holmes and Watson crap.

• Street
    • 3 posts
    March 8, 2019 11:25 PM EST

Winchester is a pile of steaming garbage, what a waste of time and money.

• Mikael_Kurri
    • 8 posts
    March 9, 2019 10:21 AM EST

The worst movie is Holmes & Watson, what garbage.

• Schoop
    • 4 posts
    March 10, 2019 9:08 PM EDT

How stupid naming President Trump and Conway as actors, well this is a stupid award that nobody takes seriously so yea.

This post was edited by Schoop at March 10, 2019 9:09 PM EDT
  • Missthing
    • 16 posts
    March 10, 2019 11:58 PM EDT

Winchester is so stupid and I was so excited when I saw the trailer because I love horror movies.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    March 12, 2019 2:34 PM EDT

Holmes & Watson is even more rubbish than the Razzie Awards if you can believe it.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    March 22, 2019 3:28 PM EDT

I, unfortunately, wasted good pounds on Holmes & Watson, utter rubbish it was.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 23, 2019 11:42 PM EDT

Any movie on the list could have been the winner and I agree with such young kids that call it out as a stupid Liberal bias that would name non-actors like the POTUS as worst actor and I also agree the award is complete rubbish, to begin with.

• John13
    • 3 posts
    March 24, 2019 2:10 PM EDT

I never saw Holmes & Watson but how could House of Winchester or Winchester whatever name it sucked big time.

• Celinie
    • 1 posts
    March 25, 2019 10:17 PM EDT

OMG! I agree about Winchester it was so dumb when I saw the trailer here I thought it was going to be awesome.

• JoeyM
    • 3 posts
    March 26, 2019 9:49 AM EDT

I am glad I did not waste my money on any of those movies nominated for a Razzie.

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    March 27, 2019 4:30 PM EDT

I agree Winchester was the worst movie.

• Twinx
    • 9 posts
    March 27, 2019 8:57 PM EDT
    Same here I have not watched anyof those nominated Razzie movies.
    JoeyM said:

I am glad I did not waste my money on any of those movies nominated for a Razzie.

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    March 28, 2019 9:27 AM EDT
    You are lucky, I saw Robin Hood, Winchester and The Happytime Murders and this last one was the worst of the worst.
    JoeyM said:

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    March 29, 2019 5:45 PM EDT

Holmes & Watson deserves the Razzie, but the Razzies also deserve a Razzie. lol

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    March 30, 2019 9:23 PM EDT

All those crap movies I never wasted money on, I don't go that often to begin with unless it is a big blockbuster superhero movie as an example.

• JasonJJ
    • 3 posts
    March 31, 2019 8:09 PM EDT

The Happytime Murders should have won the worst pic.

• Orin
    • 6 posts
    April 1, 2019 10:33 AM EDT

Holmes & Watson definitely deserves the Razzie, I, unfortunately, paid to see it.

• JeffOBrien
    • 11 posts
    April 1, 2019 4:40 PM EDT

Holmes & Watson is a load of rubbish, should not have been released to the public, just larceny to screen something like this for money.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    April 2, 2019 11:57 PM EDT

Winchester was the worst don't even watch that for free on Netflix or other streaming services.

• Jack_Flash
    • 10 posts
    April 4, 2019 3:47 PM EDT

I thought Winchester would have been a cool horror flick, boy was I wrong that movie should have won the worst movie award.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    April 5, 2019 2:11 PM EDT

All those Razzie nominated movies stink but Winchester stunk the most.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    April 5, 2019 4:08 PM EDT
    I agree, Winchester was a load of rubbish but Holmes & Watson was complete gobshite.
    JeffOBrien said:

Holmes & Watson is a load of rubbish, should not have been released to the public, just larceny to screen something like this for money.

This post was edited by OG John at April 5, 2019 4:10 PM EDT