Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Random Thoughts

• Carrie013
    • 10 posts
    August 12, 2019 9:40 AM EDT

I still can't believe Cameron Boyce is gone.

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    August 12, 2019 11:06 AM EDT

I hate school.

• Luv_Boo
    • 3 posts
    August 12, 2019 2:16 PM EDT

My Randon thought, wow! I joined this site on May 2, 2010,  and great to see it still here even though I don't come very often now.

• Jayden
    • 4 posts
    August 12, 2019 4:23 PM EDT

Ha to the suckers that go back to school in August.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    August 12, 2019 5:28 PM EDT

The Hart kids were failed by all who knew and praised the two racist fake psychos that adopted them, they were roundly praised by Liberals, oh look these two nice white Liberal Lesbians adopted all those poor minority kids. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. They were freaking racist psychos that is what they were.

• Broderick
    • 10 posts
    August 12, 2019 10:56 PM EDT

Why does summer seem to whiz by and winter feels like it goes all year?

• Lite_Brite
    • 7 posts
    August 13, 2019 10:55 AM EDT

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 13, 2019 3:53 PM EDT

Your rents think summer vacation from school is too long, what a joke I go back August 26, where did the time go.

• Johnny Quest
    • 3 posts
    August 15, 2019 3:42 PM EDT

Skate or DIE.

• Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    August 15, 2019 8:46 PM EDT

New money people are so tacky, I am so glad my family is old money.

• Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    August 16, 2019 12:03 AM EDT

I miss the blogs of Commander, so long now I can't even remember the name of the story.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    August 17, 2019 3:09 PM EDT
    You are such a snob.
    Glamour_Girl said:

New money people are so tacky, I am so glad my family is old money.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 18, 2019 2:00 PM EDT
    Yea I like that random thought, Skate or DIE......hey sending a friend request from a fellow Skater.
    Johnny Quest said:

Skate or DIE.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    August 22, 2019 9:03 AM EDT

I had too much to dream last night, I had too much to dream.........last night.

• Argent
    • 6 posts
    August 22, 2019 10:10 PM EDT

When they were giving out HEADS, you thought they said SHEDS and said make mine a wooden one.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    August 22, 2019 11:38 PM EDT

Random Thought, EPIC BOY is back as CmdrFrost ask me by PM or IM about it.

Short he wrote a story kids were into it he deleted it, I wanted to do it site banned me but I found a way to do it and get all the kids reading it.

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    August 23, 2019 10:55 AM EDT

The quality of mercy is not strained;

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven

Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest;

It blesseth him that gives and him that takes

-William Shakespeare-

• Miss Peel
    • 2 posts
    August 25, 2019 11:28 PM EDT

My Random shout out is that DARTH MAUL is HOMOPHOBIC since I joined a few weeks back and he knows I am  LGBTQ girl he has been subtly letting me know he is anti-gay.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    August 26, 2019 2:39 PM EDT

The libs will step over an English bloke sleeping rough but will scream bloody murder if the refugees don't have their council house sitting with feet up waiting for their dole.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    August 26, 2019 9:40 PM EDT
    Its all in your mind, you LGBTQ people always think you are being picked on.
    Miss Peel said:

My Random shout out is that DARTH MAUL is HOMOPHOBIC since I joined a few weeks back and he knows I am  LGBTQ girl he has been subtly letting me know he is anti-gay.

This post was edited by Darth Maul at August 26, 2019 9:41 PM EDT
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    September 16, 2019 12:01 AM EDT

So America's two-tier justice system was in full operation this week when a Liberal entitled Judge gave Liberal entitled Hollywood star Felicity Huffman a slap on the wrist for her conviction of buying her kids way into college.

The judge called her before her and said bad girl go to your room and you can report in 5 weeks, not cuffed and taken off immediately like us regular folks would have been.

The rick and famous will continue to get slaps on the wrist while the poor and sent packing for in many cases excessive incarcerations, only riots it seems will end this two-tier system. The rick are sent off to country clubs for a few nights os rest and the rest are shuffled off day after today to help make those who own the big jails rich.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    September 16, 2019 8:52 PM EDT
    I hear you there, I am sick of people with money or staus getting slaps on the wrist, look at this one African-American lady got 5 years for voting illegally...think about that and Google it if you don't believe me and no it was not like back in the 50s it was the 2016 election. SMH
    Front_Row_Center said:

So America's two-tier justice system was in full operation this week when a Liberal entitled Judge gave Liberal entitled Hollywood star Felicity Huffman a slap on the wrist for her conviction of buying her kids way into college.

The judge called her before her and said bad girl go to your room and you can report in 5 weeks, not cuffed and taken off immediately like us regular folks would have been.

The rick and famous will continue to get slaps on the wrist while the poor and sent packing for in many cases excessive incarcerations, only riots it seems will end this two-tier system. The rick are sent off to country clubs for a few nights os rest and the rest are shuffled off day after today to help make those who own the big jails rich.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    November 24, 2020 9:50 PM EST

Remember when a teenage girl would be giddy to get an A on a test, now all she wants is to twerk on her mom's kitchen table on TikTok for a few hundred thousand views. These days the majority of kids thrive for views and followers on social media nothing else matters.

• Rhea
    • 4 posts
    November 27, 2020 9:24 AM EST
    LIAR, I don't twerk on my moms kitchen table, The dining room table.

Front_Row_Center said:

Remember when a teenage girl would be giddy to get an A on a test, now all she wants is to twerk on her mom's kitchen table on TikTok for a few hundred thousand views. These days the majority of kids thrive for views and followers on social media nothing else matters.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    November 29, 2020 12:13 PM EST
    LOL @Rhea hahahahaha sadly though it is true too many foolish girls do such things on those medias.
    Rhea said:
    LIAR, I don't twerk on my moms kitchen table, The dining room table.

Front_Row_Center said: