Forums » Kids Reviews

Lost in Space - Season 2

• Myron
    • 3 posts
    January 4, 2020 6:10 PM EST

Here is my kid review for season 2 of Lost in Space on Netflix.

AWESOME

I have watched the series twice since it came on Christmas eve, the Robinsons rock the effects rock and best of all not too much of that scammer Dr. Smith in the first season he got away with everything.

K, others can give more real review thingy mine is Awesome, Excellent, It Rocks.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    January 13, 2020 12:12 AM EST

I am not surprised a young boy would love it but it is actually rubbish to me, nothing but SFX.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    January 22, 2020 10:46 AM EST

I love it some awesome effects and I love science fiction so I hope there is another season but the show I heard is very expensive.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    January 22, 2020 11:06 AM EST

Meh! nothing special I don't get the love, just SFX loving peeps I guess.

• Waverly
    • 3 posts
    January 22, 2020 3:24 PM EST

Complete and utter rubbish, all flash and no substance, if you just want SFX and rubbish storylines with poor acting then this is for you if not I would rather watch the excellent production values of a show like Anne With an e. Anne With an E is well made, well-acted and actually has important topics that actually have an impact not imaginary ships going to imaginary planets.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    January 24, 2020 8:26 PM EST

Not a fan, I would rather watch the campy original 60s version.

• Alej\u00e1ndro
    • 2 posts
    January 26, 2020 10:22 AM EST

Lost in Space season 2 rocks to me, I love this stuff I am not saying anything against who don't like it because we all have diff likes and hates.