Forums » News and Announcements

Stay Safe during Covid-19 Outbreak

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    April 3, 2020 11:13 PM EDT

During the Corona Virus outbreak, we hope all dear members and all who read this stay safe and follow all the recommendations to help halt the spread of the virus.

I know I see some other kids posting they are going crazy from being inside but trust me it is needed to help us all to get victory over this pandemic. Let's hope by Summer we are all outside and back with friends and family.

STAY HOME.  SAVE LIVES.
    Help stop coronavirus
    1 STAY home as much as you can
    2 KEEP a safe distance
    3 WASH hands often
    4 COVER your cough
    5 SICK? Call ahead
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    April 4, 2020 7:21 PM EDT

Well, it ain't the 1918 Spanish Flu where millions dropped dead if we go through that then same with this if the CDC can get their **** together.

This post was edited by Garyiscool at April 4, 2020 7:21 PM EDT
  • KidIce
    • 6 posts
    April 4, 2020 10:43 PM EDT

They better fix this thing stop people passing away and let me get back hanging with my friends I am going stir crazy.

• GB_Fan
    • 1 posts
    April 5, 2020 1:26 PM EDT

How long is this going to go on? I have had enough.

• Adrienne
    • 7 posts
    April 6, 2020 11:50 AM EDT

My dad, a suspicious man thinks there is something suspicious about all of this.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    April 6, 2020 4:15 PM EDT
    Your father might not be too far wrong, educate yourselves and do follow the instructions and be safe but according to the respected John Hopkins medicine the flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide PER YEAR
    in the USA 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.
    Corona Virus Approximately 70,356 deaths reported worldwide
    As of April 6 in USA 9,653 deaths in the U.S.  ...and the bumbling fools in Gotham are telling us they will have to start burying people in tenches in parks????????
    LOOK AT THE NUMBERS and as I said any death is a tragedy but why is this a PANDEMIC and the FLU wit those numbers each year is not....and we have a supposed FLU vaccine.
    Read and educated and stay safe https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu
    Adrienne said:

My dad, a suspicious man thinks there is something suspicious about all of this.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    April 6, 2020 4:36 PM EDT
    Ah good old Wincott, a complete distruster of anything from officials, bloody hell tho mate I never knew the flu had such high numbers, they at this time are far greater than this Covid. Well lets hope they get this thing under wraps or it is exposed or whatever they can't keep people indoors for months we wont have it. KInd of a from Wuhan with love, and they seem to be back to noemal must have the bloody cure.
    Jeff_Wincott said:
    Your father might not be too far wrong, educate yourselves and do follow the instructions and be safe but according to the respected John Hopkins medicine the flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide PER YEAR
    in the USA 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.
    Corona Virus Approximately 70,356 deaths reported worldwide
    As of April 6 in USA 9,653 deaths in the U.S.  ...and the bumbling fools in Gotham are telling us they will have to start burying people in tenches in parks????????
    LOOK AT THE NUMBERS and as I said any death is a tragedy but why is this a PANDEMIC and the FLU wit those numbers each year is not....and we have a supposed FLU vaccine.
    Read and educated and stay safe https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu
    Adrienne said:

This post was edited by Jon_Brit at April 6, 2020 4:37 PM EDT
  • Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    April 6, 2020 11:28 PM EDT

Stop the scare tactics especially coming from Cuomo in NY, every death in NY now is from COVID-19, the lady who played the mom of that kid that got chomped in Jaws just died at 91 they said it is Corona Virus complications, I think it is more like from being 91.

Look in NY city two shot dead in Queens by Gang bangers will be listed as Corona Viris complications, they are keeping us inside as a cover-up for something going on, later when they develop this vaccine they will try to force everyone to take it by saying the virus will return every year, I am not taking any Vaccine you will have to kill me.

• Misty Blue
    • 2 posts
    April 7, 2020 12:32 AM EDT

@Rachel, thank you for this great post and too bad conspiracy and teen activists like Darth Maul has hijacked it, seriously I have never seen such a distrustful teen in my life, well Wincott a college student I am not surprised.

Just follow the official gove releases peeps and not social media and wacko blogs.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    April 7, 2020 9:22 PM EDT

Stay safe friends, social distance, wash those hands and stay in, lots of conspiracy stuff, even one that 5G signals causing the virus and people in the UK are burning and vandalizing 5G towers, just Google.

Lots of people say it is nonsense but what do you expect it is a matter of what YOU believe, I don't like the radio signals I believe they can be bad for health but causing a virus? that seems a little far out.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    April 8, 2020 10:52 AM EDT

Thank you, I am so bored and depressed I hope I don't permanently have depression and anxiety now.

Thanks to all the doctors and nurses and paramedics they are the real heroes pandemic or not.

OMG, I am so depressed.

• Britty_Baby
    • 8 posts
    April 8, 2020 2:35 PM EDT

If this doesn't end soon I will be a total nutter, I can't stand it

And such a mess as people not taking their rubbish away just leaving it on the curb.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    April 8, 2020 2:52 PM EDT
    Well there is loads of rubbish about because the lorries are not coming, the lazy gits were told the lorries are not coming so take your rubish to the tip. So now everyone is fly-tipping not just the pikeys.
    Britty_Baby said:

If this doesn't end soon I will be a total nutter, I can't stand it

And such a mess as people not taking their rubbish away just leaving it on the curb.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    April 15, 2020 12:59 PM EDT

I am tired of the lockdown here when will things be back to normal, a freaking year??

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    April 17, 2020 2:06 PM EDT

Just be safe and healthy and ignore any blame and conspiracies at this time.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    April 17, 2020 7:37 PM EDT
    CONSPIRACY? Is it a conspiracy that it has now been universally proven that this virus came out of a Chinese lab, and is it conspiracy that finaly they dramatically upped their list of those who have died form the virus after lowballing it all along. Leaks coming from citizens of China feel that it might be still 6 times that.

Look if you want to just get your news from the fake news Liberal outlets like CNN and MSNBC then continue, he who has ears to hear let him hear..this virus was made and China is guilty of all these deaths worldwide. This is not against the people it is their commie govt and the equally commie and corrupt World Health Organization.
    And the sheeple continue to get their news from CNN, the few that watch because the Food Newtwork has better ratings than CNN.
    Oпікун said:

Just be safe and healthy and ignore any blame and conspiracies at this time.

This post was edited by Jeff_Wincott at April 18, 2020 12:32 AM EDT
  • Sarah05
    • 2 posts
    May 19, 2020 3:13 PM EDT

Time to start getting back to some kind of normal dont ya think, I mean it is like they want to keep us shut up inside forever, no church, no movies, no malls nothing. I mean I am sick and tired of hearing constantly on TV, Radio on YT STAY INSIDE AND SAVE LIVES..please people can handle their own lives.

My birthday today and stuck inside wll people are out side, they act like if you step out you will drop dead, people are out and about, I am fed up yes sorry for al the deaths but like the flu the huge amout were elderly or alsredy had sicknesses.

Tired of this get back out...seriously..get out and do your own protection if you must.

This post was edited by Sarah05 at May 19, 2020 3:13 PM EDT
  • OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    September 1, 2020 9:36 PM EDT

Just when we were supposed to have it under wraps, the US gets its worst stats ever. Anyways it's not over. Protect yourself. And skip this conspiracy nonsense. I know we live in a world what will call anything a lie (What do those flat-earthers tell  you?) but enough is enough!