Forums » Kids Reviews

Artemis Fowl is Foul

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    July 13, 2020 8:56 PM EDT

What are you guys talking about I think it is awesome, such a cool movie and yes I never read the books about it.

• Shaggy
    • 8 posts
    July 15, 2020 1:52 PM EDT

I don't know anything about the books, the movie was kinda weird and cool at the same time, it was ok.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    July 21, 2020 10:14 AM EDT

I can see younger kids liking Artemis Fowl and especially if they have no knowledge of the character or the boos previously and from the comments here I can see that is true. However people that are invested in the character and the books can't like this rendition at all, it is a colossal blunder and a farce.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 24, 2020 4:04 PM EDT

I was excited about this movie but it is a total disaster.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    August 11, 2020 10:01 AM EDT

Artemis Fowl is a disaster of a movie and a textbook example of how to ruin an adaptation of a very good book series, these incompetents should never be allowed anywhere near a movie set again.

• J Nu\u00f1ez
    • 3 posts
    August 23, 2020 9:07 AM EDT

I thought it was freaking awesome, very cool if you ask me but also I know nothing about the books.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    August 24, 2020 9:49 AM EDT

They ruined it, just completely ruined it because it could have been so good.

• Rico
    • 4 posts
    October 2, 2020 4:51 PM EDT

You guys are crazy I thought this was so cool, it was awesome.

• Sk8er_Boi
    • 5 posts
    November 19, 2020 8:37 PM EST

Four years in post-production and that is what we got? I mean try to be right on as much with the book not go way off as this movie did.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    November 20, 2020 3:04 PM EST

It is safe to say more people hate it than like it, most people that like it are pre-teens who never wad the books.

• J Crew
    • 3 posts
    May 22, 2021 3:16 PM EDT

HATERS, this was an awesome movie, it was so cool I was like wow almost every few minutes.

• Andrea
    • 3 posts
    May 23, 2021 1:55 PM EDT
    If you think it was awesome then you know nothing about Artemis Fowl.
    J Crew said:

HATERS, this was an awesome movie, it was so cool I was like wow almost every few minutes.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    August 31, 2021 9:47 AM EDT

On second thought it is not that bad as made out to be, I decided after watching ti again and yes it does not follow the book story very well