Forums » TSO Grads

Devon Alan

• Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    June 8, 2012 12:31 AM EDT

Last movie Devon Alan was in was back in 2005 and it was The Iris Effect, after many years away and much of it helping others such as people in Africa and the Katrina disaster I see he was in two shorts in 2011.

I am a huge fan of Devon back in those days he always came and interacted with us on Teen Stars Online forum, I have searched but can't find anything I would love to see these shorts...."The Wait" and "Lilly" so any info is appreciated.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    June 8, 2012 12:53 AM EDT

Hello Canadian_Girl this is well New Zealand Girl, lolz I dont know to much about him but I did see a DVD of a film that he was in with Jamie Bell and he was quite young then and I dont remember the name. How exciting that he once spoke to fans on Teen Stars Online.

This post was edited by NZgirl at June 8, 2012 12:54 AM EDT
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    June 8, 2012 12:56 AM EDT

The movie was "Undertow" amd he was awesome he won the Young Artist Award for that role.

NZgirl said:

Hello Canadian_Girl this is well New Zealand Girl, lolz I dont know to much about him but I did see a DVD of a film that he was in with Jamie Bell and he was quite young then and I dont remember the name. How exciting that he once spoke to fans on Teen Stars Online.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    June 8, 2012 12:59 AM EDT
    Yes that was the name of it and it also had Kristen Stewart in it, are you up late what time is it there in Canada? it is 5PM here Friday just after school.
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    June 8, 2012 1:03 AM EDT

My your are hours ahead of me, I am in western Canada it is 10:02PM and I am about to go, nice talking to you.

NZgirl said:
    Yes that was the name of it and it also had Kristen Stewart in it, are you up late what time is it there in Canada? it is 5PM here Friday just after school.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    June 8, 2012 1:06 AM EDT
    Nite, yes myself and Mellisa who lives in Australia. we are on the other side of the world.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    June 9, 2012 11:21 AM EDT
    I just looked at some of his old pictures on the gallery he was very cute.
  • WeFlyHigh
    • 3 posts
    June 14, 2012 10:35 AM EDT
    Hi Saks a long time, hope you are doing well. I also noticed for 2011 those two short films on Devon's IMDB credits.
    Since I saw them I have done some Googling but nothing has turned up and I also would love to see Devon after all these years he must be a handsome young man now.
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    June 17, 2012 8:02 PM EDT
    I have seen that movie Undertow, I didn't like it but that kid was a very good actor.
  • Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    July 11, 2012 11:53 PM EDT
    he was spot on in "Undertow" a very good performance and worthy of the YAA, they got it right that time for sure.

I always thought that would be a springboard to greater things for Devon but he did what he wanted it seems and went into a lot of charity endeavours, would be great if now older he returns to the screen.
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    July 12, 2012 12:15 PM EDT

Hey, what's new ? yes I wish I could see them just to see what D.A looks like these days. I am sure he is lol, oh the good old days when he came to TSO and interacted with us in the forum and chat, what a cool guy.

WeFlyHigh said:
    Hi Saks a long time, hope you are doing well. I also noticed for 2011 those two short films on Devon's IMDB credits. Since I saw them I have done some Googling but nothing has turned up and I also would love to see Devon after all these years he must be a handsome young man now.

This post was edited by Canadian_Girl at July 12, 2012 12:15 PM EDT
  • Admin
    • 27 posts
    July 15, 2012 1:14 PM EDT
    @Canadian_Girl and WeFlyHigh here is the trailer for "Lilly."

http://youngstarsonline.ning.com/video/lily-2011-teaser
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    July 21, 2012 1:21 AM EDT

*SCREAMS* OMG! Thank you thank you so much omg..how I never found anything searching.

Admin said:
    @Canadian_Girl and WeFlyHigh here is the trailer for "Lilly." http://youngstarsonline.ning.com/video/lily-2011-teaser

• Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    July 21, 2012 1:25 AM EDT
    Oh wow I almost cry seeing Devon after so many years, and he is smoking lol I couldnt picture that but it is only a role.

WOW he always came to TSO and chat with us like these other actors do now. Devon is awesome. Doc on the Grad site we cant post? I wanted to say something.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:07 PM EDT
    I saw him in the movie "undertow" it also had Jamie Bell and Kristen Stewart and he was very good but also just a kid nice to see him in the clip all grown up.
  • WeFlyHigh
    • 3 posts
    July 26, 2012 4:49 PM EDT
    That is awesome, It is so good to see what Devon looks like after such a long time, I sure hope he gets back into acting so I can see him back at what he does so good. Thank you for posting that clip.
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    August 6, 2012 12:40 AM EDT
    I agree, such a good child actor and so funny in that Keenan & kels episode clip JP had posted. lol. I get a feeeling not being in anything was his choice, he was so much into helping out with charity work in Africa.
    WeFlyHigh said:
    That is awesome, It is so good to see what Devon looks like after such a long time, I sure hope he gets back into acting so I can see him back at what he does so good. Thank you for posting that clip.

• Kaitiexoxox
    • 5 posts
    April 19, 2013 8:36 PM EDT

I saw the dvd Undertow he is so cute in it and really good acting.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 1, 2013 5:43 PM EDT

Watched "Undertow" he was awesome in it I can see why he won the Young Artist Award for that year.

He was also very cute, what des he look like now?

I would like to see the one The Iris Effect also since he was so good in Undertow.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 1, 2013 8:45 PM EDT
    Yep, young Devon Alan was great in that movie and deserved the win, I like that movie and you have me in a frame of mind to give it another viewing.

Strawberrygirl said:

Watched "Undertow" he was awesome in it I can see why he won the Young Artist Award for that year.

He was also very cute, what des he look like now?

I would like to see the one The Iris Effect also since he was so good in Undertow.

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    September 30, 2015 8:36 PM EDT

Hey Canadian Girl thanks for this I watched the movie "Undertow" wow not only was Devon Alan super cute what a god little actor. I wish I was in his time when he was that age in the movie.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    October 5, 2015 1:25 AM EDT

Devon Alan was an outstanding young actor and "Undertow" was his time to shine, he was amazing a standout performance. If you have not seen Undertow get it and check it out.

I believed he walked away with the young artist award for his work in that film but believe me he deserved much more than that.