Forums » Celebs

Former Disney Channel star wanted by police

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 4, 2012 2:29 PM EDT

You didn’t need to be Raven to see this one coming. That’s So Raven actor Orlando Brown is being sought by the Los Angeles police after playing hooky on a court date linked to a recent DUI case....... Read full article here http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/120704_orlando_brown_dui_EG

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 4, 2012 2:30 PM EDT
    AS always stars behaving badly brought to you by garyISCOOL.
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    July 4, 2012 2:51 PM EDT

LOL, you are such a gossip monger Gary. it seems like the consequences of being a Disney star is thearpy later on in life. These kids are coddled by the studio and the silly pre-teens treat them like Gods. Most have little or no talent to speak of and the lame shows have to use canned laugh tracks to tell the even dumber audience hey something funny was just said or done.

That being said can someone with a half decent IQ tell me why is Cameron Boyce hugely popular? and why is that lame show "Jessie" a hit?

Mr. Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave over the quality of the programs put out now by his beloved studio.

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at July 4, 2012 2:53 PM EDT
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 4, 2012 2:59 PM EDT
    LOL, what a searing piece of commentary there NavyBoy, wow! that is harsh but I must admit not very far from the truth and I think most people over 13 will agree.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 4, 2012 3:59 PM EDT
    I agree definitely. The Disney Channel stars of the past few years turned me off young actors almost completely. Glad to see the like of Lia, Asa and Thomas Horn save the day.
  • Claire97
    • 4 posts
    July 4, 2012 11:52 PM EDT

Ne wayz any young actor would love to be on Disney because it means instant fame.

OmahaTrevor said:
    I agree definitely. The Disney Channel stars of the past few years turned me off young actors almost completely. Glad to see the like of Lia, Asa and Thomas Horn save the day.

• Claire97
    • 4 posts
    July 4, 2012 11:53 PM EDT

You like scandal Gary, you Perez Hilton wannabe. lolz

Gary ISCOOL said:
    AS always stars behaving badly brought to you by garyISCOOL.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    July 5, 2012 12:38 AM EDT
    Gary is Mr. negativity, he dont get Teen Stars Online builds up not tears down.
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 5, 2012 11:29 AM EDT

Hold on a minute there, I did not make it up it is news, I am just passing it on.

If these celebs do not want negative news then they need to behave.

ShortStop said:
    Gary is Mr. negativity, he dont get Teen Stars Online builds up not tears down.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 5, 2012 12:25 PM EDT
    The post is reported news so there is nothing wrong in it being posted, what we do not allow is rumours and gossip with no fact.
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 5, 2012 12:26 PM EDT

Thank you very much Mr. Monitor.

Klattuu said:
    The post is reported news so there is nothing wrong in it being posted, what we do not allow is rumours and gossip with no fact.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    July 5, 2012 6:06 PM EDT
    Don't feel too smug about yourself Gary.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 6, 2012 7:18 PM EDT

As true as that is, we should remember that once the show they're on is over, it means instant downfall. Look at Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, Jason Dolley and the Sprouse Twins.

Claire97 said:

Ne wayz any young actor would love to be on Disney because it means instant fame.

OmahaTrevor said:

• Shaggy
    • 8 posts
    July 6, 2012 7:56 PM EDT

Never thought about that but looking at that list you ran off you are absolutely right.

OmahaTrevor said:

As true as that is, we should remember that once the show they're on is over, it means instant downfall. Look at Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, Jason Dolley and the Sprouse Twins.

This post was edited by Shaggy at July 6, 2012 7:57 PM EDT
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    July 7, 2012 12:05 AM EDT

Agree and there are a few more that could be added, the thing about Disney is it is enormously popular with the younger kids and this tween teen age range are some big spenders (Of their parents money) lol...we have to remember they are young kids and Disney dishes out the programs to their level.

Stil many kids see through it and hate these shoes I have seen many kid descrive "Jessie" as extreemly lame.

That said if I was a kid actor I would be doing sommersaults to land a Disney show.

OmahaTrevor said: