Forums » Comments/Questions

Family Friendly

• Gossip_Girl
    • 5 posts
    August 26, 2012 10:31 PM EDT

A question is how do you keep Teen Stars Online as a Family Friendly site as I see the label on the front and I dont see fighting, cursing, spammers or inappropiate stuff like I see other places like this??

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    August 26, 2012 10:57 PM EDT
    As a monitor it is just watching the site as much as possible, spammers are the worst threat daily many try and with luck those that get by security the admin has in place we hope to catch before they post or just after they do and get rid of them and it and keep it from the members eyes.
  • Island_Girl
    • 2 posts
    August 27, 2012 12:15 AM EDT
    I love Teen Stars Online.
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 27, 2012 5:32 PM EDT

Oh don't let the fact that most members see nothing out of sorts think it is for a lack of the spammers and other assorted web menaces trying, daily maybe 30 spammers or more are defeated along with other trouble maker types who join to right away curse at someone's comment they dont agree with.

This post was edited by Klattuu at August 27, 2012 5:34 PM EDT
  • Admin
    • 27 posts
    September 6, 2012 12:57 AM EDT

I have been doing this quite a while but I could never have done it without the help of some great people through the years that acted as monitors back with JpsBluez, Eoin, Gaara on the Delphi forums and up and now the crew here. Many say this can be much more than it is but simply I do not have the time or the money to make it any more than it is right now, something I do in my spare time. I handle the updates and tech stuff and these great monitors keep things safe and moving along so thank them. 

This post was edited by Admin at September 6, 2012 1:33 PM EDT
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 7, 2012 5:04 PM EDT

The thing with you Admin is you seem like you can take it or leave it, this site is no major part of you, you are not in it for money, seems you just do it at leisure with no big hopes. I agree it could be made into more but hey you prefer it as lowkey if that is the word. Maybe you need funds, hope my store purchases help I will order several PS3 games later tonight maybe 300 dollars worth.

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at September 7, 2012 5:05 PM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:18 PM EDT

How does a teen like you spend 300 bones online?

NavyBoy said:

The thing with you Admin is you seem like you can take it or leave it, this site is no major part of you, you are not in it for money, seems you just do it at leisure with no big hopes. I agree it could be made into more but hey you prefer it as lowkey if that is the word. Maybe you need funds, hope my store purchases help I will order several PS3 games later tonight maybe 300 dollars worth.

This post was edited by Klattuu at September 7, 2012 8:20 PM EDT
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:32 PM EDT
    I can tell you, his own Mastercard Gold courtesy of his pop.

Klattuu said:

How does a teen like you spend 300 bones online?

This post was edited by ShortStop at September 7, 2012 8:43 PM EDT
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 8, 2012 5:07 PM EDT

That is not any of your business John, and anyways what would anyone prefer my Gold card or  food stamps? lol

ShortStop said:

I can tell you, his own Mastercard Gold courtesy of his pop.

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at September 8, 2012 5:07 PM EDT