Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Why do people?

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    September 24, 2012 4:19 PM EDT

People do things that make you scatch your head...here is one why do people wait in line outside 2 to 3 days for an Iphone when a new one comes out? is it that important, can't they wait a week or two and just walk in a store and get it?

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 24, 2012 4:23 PM EDT
    That is because they are Apple nerds, Apple FanBoys, I got an Iphone 5 on Friday and I did not wait in any line.

Jazzy_Girl said:

People do things that make you scatch your head...here is one why do people wait in line outside 2 to 3 days for an Iphone when a new one comes out? is it that important, can't they wait a week or two and just walk in a store and get it?

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at September 24, 2012 4:23 PM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 24, 2012 4:59 PM EDT

Those are techno Nerds, who must be the first to have it. The only reason is to brag or show off to their friends.

PS

That would be the day when I line up for days or even hours for a phone, I would line up for life saving medicine if I must only.

This post was edited by Klattuu at September 24, 2012 5:01 PM EDT
  • BoyceGirl
    • 6 posts
    September 24, 2012 9:26 PM EDT

A kid like you got an Iphone 5? I bet you are spoiled.

NavyBoy said:

That is because they are Apple nerds, Apple FanBoys, I got an Iphone 5 on Friday and I did not wait in any line.

Jazzy_Girl said:

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 25, 2012 1:20 PM EDT

My biggest wonder is there's a new Apple iPhone every how many months?

NavyBoy said:

Jazzy_Girl said:

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 25, 2012 1:22 PM EDT

Right. We keep forgetting that iPhones are status symbols and bragging rights are everything.

Klattuu said:

Those are techno Nerds, who must be the first to have it. The only reason is to brag or show off to their friends.

PS

That would be the day when I line up for days or even hours for a phone, I would line up for life saving medicine if I must only.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    September 25, 2012 3:40 PM EDT

Not in a million years would I ine up overnight for a phone, yes the Iphone is nice but it is a bit nutty to lineup for 3 days just to get it on the first day.

This post was edited by Admin at January 31, 2013 11:52 AM EST
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 25, 2012 4:01 PM EDT
    It is every 12 Months but I would still change even if it was every 6 Months, I must have the latest Apple toy. and cost is no deterent.

OmahaTrevor said:

My biggest wonder is there's a new Apple iPhone every how many months?

NavyBoy said:

Jazzy_Girl said:

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    September 26, 2012 12:24 PM EDT
    @NavyBoy, I guess you have money to waste. Apple loves those like you to make them even richer.
  • September 26, 2012 8:40 PM EDT
    The only time I've ever waited in line is at magic mountain as the roller coasters are worth it...a phone.....no way
  • True_Blue
    • 4 posts
    September 26, 2012 9:33 PM EDT
    I would line up for it if it was free.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 26, 2012 11:20 PM EDT
    However one comedian's tweet mademention of a drawback of the iPhone:

"Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut."
  • Admin
    • 27 posts
    September 27, 2012 1:34 AM EDT

I am not a big phone person but they can keep the Iphone 5 I love my Galaxy S111.

Love the new commercial in response to the Iphone5 launch.

This post was edited by Admin at September 27, 2012 1:35 AM EDT
  • Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    September 27, 2012 3:45 PM EDT
    The Iphone is nang, but I wont que up for it.
    Those in the ques are Isheep. lol
  • Tristan
    • 36 posts
    September 27, 2012 8:47 PM EDT
    Isheep, lol lmao I havent heard that one before thats awesome lol. hahahahahaha
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    September 28, 2012 5:32 PM EDT
    I removed that exchange from this topic and issued a warning to Island_Star, Miko and Joecool and they must know this type of exchange is not allowed here.
    There is no further action needed as it was not that serious.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    October 26, 2012 1:55 PM EDT
    I dont have the patience to wait in line, even for a movie I hate it.